Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Da Gym.....  (Read 13273 times)

Offline rookie

• Street Cred: 0
    • Email
Re: Da Gym.....
« Reply #165 on: August 06, 2013, 02:12:15 PM »
hey asshats

what if that muthafukka was 6'4" and 400 lbs before, and he just worked himself down to 185?

and youre hatin all over him ... sheesh

:lol:

Only ass hat I see is the one bragging and trying to make people feel bad that he can eat all the cheetohs he wants while he sits on the couch and look like Justin beiber

I wasn't bragging I was being sarcastic. As for sitting on the couch and eating cheetos I prefer classic lay's. Ok turning the sarcasm off now...

I have never had an issue with gaining weight so I have been able to keep my work outs mild. 5.4 mile round trip run to the beach and back, a hundred push ups, a couple different ab work outs, couple minutes worth of wall squats, an arm work out or two.

I appologize to anyone I offended by me being sarcastic, mainly funyun since he seems to be the one that has been offended.

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #166 on: August 06, 2013, 02:18:25 PM »
:rofl: rookie.

It was comedic relief over here :rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #167 on: August 06, 2013, 02:33:17 PM »
hey asshats

what if that muthafukka was 6'4" and 400 lbs before, and he just worked himself down to 185?

and youre hatin all over him ... sheesh

Only ass hat I see is the one bragging and trying to make people feel bad that he can eat all the cheetohs he wants while he sits on the couch and look like Justin beiber

I wasn't bragging I was being sarcastic. As for sitting on the couch and eating cheetos I prefer classic lay's. Ok turning the sarcasm off now...

I have never had an issue with gaining weight so I have been able to keep my work outs mild. 5.4 mile round trip run to the beach and back, a hundred push ups, a couple different ab work outs, couple minutes worth of wall squats, an arm work out or two.

I appologize to anyone I offended by me being sarcastic, mainly funyun since he seems to be the one that has been offended.

funyun was raped by farm animals, he gets a little skittish when cornered.  :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email
« Reply #168 on: August 12, 2013, 01:23:05 PM »
HelloGeoKitty!