Raptorsource Haiti trip

Started by Peelz, February 05, 2010, 04:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

So I was listening to NPR yesterday....They were interviewing a Haitian witch doctor "priest" they called him... HE was trippin' out because they lacked the means to hold the necessary ceremonies to put the souls to rest. Said there would be angry, unresting souls all overf haiti...
and just at that moment, the interview was interrupted by a giant diesel truck of bodies going by....creepy...

you know what this means??

hundreds of thousands of bodies with unresting souls....??

ZOMBIES!!!

Rifle loaded, chainsaw blades sharpened... who's in? Let's get em boys!!!!

:lol:

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Lady4Fiddy

I'm in, got some aggression to get out... I put my circular saw blade on my weed whacker, filled it up with gas and I am ready to go. I also got my nun chucks :nun:

Let's do this!!!   :beans:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

disco

yeah, I'm in.  I nominate Gunz as driver and Aaron as gunner though.  oh, and Peels as medic.  He may not patch you up very well but when he's done you'll feel no pain and have plenty of energy to boot.  win win there.  Matt, get the taters!  Let's roll.
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

NaturalRaptor

Gunz as the driver?  Are you nuts?  :rofl:     Taters, bacon, butter, and AR15 check and ready to roll!  :nod:
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

UncleBeaner

im there peels you can be the fluffer. regulators mount up!
:beans:

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Mad Dog

Nothing to add, just nice to see a community in sync that not only reads and identifies the joke, but gets it too.

Peelz

Quote from: Mad Dog on February 06, 2010, 12:54:25 PM
Nothing to add, just nice to see a community in sync that not only reads and identifies the joke, but gets it too.

yes indeed...  ;)

Colorado700R

Quote from: Mad Dog on February 06, 2010, 12:54:25 PM

Mike, you're the bait brother....Zombies like brains.....and there's significant shortage in this crew :lol:

funyun

Peelz

kyledvor61

UncleBeaner

:beans: