dead or stalled projects, who's doing what?

Started by disco, February 05, 2010, 02:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disco

Anybody have a project that's on terminal hold or am I the only one?

I've got an old Army M35A2 sitting, neglected and alone,  :lol: waiting patiently for me to spend some quality time with the wrenches and a sand blaster.  When I first got it, the plan was just a stock pseudo-resto; sand blast, paint and get it mechanically sound.  But now, the longer it sits, the larger the project grows in my head.  Now I want to swap out the multi-fuel and find a 5.9, DT360 or 466 with an auto.  Along with that transplant will be power steering.  Then I have to lose the NDT's and get some new wheels and tires that weren't design during the second World War.  Need a 109 box for camping of course.

Too many irons in the fire.  sigh

So who's doing what and is too stubborn to give up?
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Bert

My 1982 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais....its a Cutlass with a Rally package & T-tops. Been parked for a decade.  :aaron:  Bought a  garage last year & moved it.  Now the garage needs some attention to be a Good work area  :lol:  so that's one plus towards my project.  Time & money is all I need now.  I never seem to have both at the same time  ???   

Peelz

stalled project? send them to me :tweakz:

I'll get em all done in one day.

:peels:

:lol:

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Bert

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on February 05, 2010, 03:59:07 PM

Peels whats your addy?
I'll send you a Rubix cube  :rofl:

Peelz

Quote from: Bert on February 05, 2010, 04:16:26 PM
Quote from: PeelsSE2 on February 05, 2010, 03:59:07 PM

Peels whats your addy?
I'll send you a Rubix cube  :rofl:

bad memories..... :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

disco

lol, I might have to get the hookup from Peels. That and a wire brush and I'll be ready for paint tomorrow night. 
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Peelz

Quote from: disco on February 05, 2010, 04:50:34 PM
lol, I might have to get the hookup from Peels. That and a wire brush and I'll be ready for paint tomorrow night. 

mmm paint scraping.... good times... :lol:

meh..I'm coming down now, you missed the chance.  :lol:

UncleBeaner

M35A2?  :thud: i need it

lol stalled projects  :lol: you guys dont know me well

im good to i see something else shiny. right now at this minute i have

2000 1 ton chevy need cam,tune,headers,intake gaskets,ect
1935 house needs siding ,trim finished up, porch, deck repaired,garage built, ect ect ect
98 xj need more lift,tires, gears, locker replaced, doubler  :nod:
2000 s10, needs small block  :nod:, clutches in posi replaced, dings and dents,
1987 glastron, needs transom, steering cable, carpet replaced,
1993 majectic pacer, needs wheelie bars, and big tire kit out back
2008 car hauler. needs paint, winch installed, pockets welded on, led lights put on
1983 cj7, what dont it need,
guns guns guns tore apart in different stages of being repaired

so long story short try me  :lol: oh whats that over there brb
:beans:

txredxj

95 240sx ls1 swap need mounts headers wiring finished and body work
90 xj need steering and shifter fixed and steering work
64 chevy needs put together
700 raptor need motor parts and suspension put on
05 silverado needs guages and bumper
need power outlet for tig welder

kyledvor61

yz426 motor, needs head and cam work by my dad, been waiting for awhile for him to finish that
yfz501 motor, need to put new crank in, and order all the misc little bolts and shit that i need to put it together
61 impala-dads car. need to finish putting 540 fuel injected motor together, and misc chassis work

Spider/Paleface513

Busted output shaft. It went in to bust inside case pretty bad so new engine needed. I'm trying to cop one now I got a 11.5:1 tech piston a hot rod +5 crank Bo White head with a HDD 50/50 cam. Hope dude wasn't BS'n bout the engine.
-07 700-based 734 trail build!!
105.5 11:1 5050 +2 +1 head WK54mm TB pink denso injector dynatek w/HDD curves DMC Force 4's PRM skids nerfs and 6pack rack DG bumper HID slim ballist kit flexx bars w/rebound kit HDD clutch kit Ava levers shortys DRD reverse lever key relocator spiderweb grill and cam cover mudlite SP's all around LSR axlecaliber 68.8hp 48.7tq w/+3 TB

HotRods +5 coming!

Krandall

Stalled projects would be...

78' Yamaha XS1100. Got it running, but finding it's hard to put time into it when I don't know what else could go wrong. :help: At this point, I've given up, its gonna sit for a while. :(

46' Chevy Truck. Got a cab for nothing, scored a s-10 frame for nothing. scored a 421 for nothing. Now to get all the pieces out of the snow and into the garage. :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Spider/Paleface513

Well now gotta get the frame to my builder in Florida. That's where parts are coming,too. Then I gotta get the engine moved from Orlando to Tampa area.   
105.5 11:1 5050 +2 +1 head WK54mm TB pink denso injector dynatek w/HDD curves DMC Force 4's PRM skids nerfs and 6pack rack DG bumper HID slim ballist kit flexx bars w/rebound kit HDD clutch kit Ava levers shortys DRD reverse lever key relocator spiderweb grill and cam cover mudlite SP's all around LSR axlecaliber 68.8hp 48.7tq w/+3 TB

HotRods +5 coming!

Spider/Paleface513

Oh like the beat up 87 chevy I got to redo but started driving rappy with it instead lol it's still in plans.

HotRods +5 coming!

Colorado700R

I have a 660 Raptor project that's stalled.......

Crappy grades makes me less than motivated to continue working on a luxury :mad: