What are you eating right now?

Started by Gunz, February 04, 2010, 07:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oilfield_Mafia

Bacon and Peanut butter on Toast .. Man thats such a great sammich..  And a big ole glass of Chocolate milk.. :lol:
Member #1 of Team Prick - GTFOMW

Horsepower is like a condom, I'd rather have it and not need it.. Than need it and not have it.

jstev

PB and Bacon.  You have got to be an OKIE.   My Dad used to make PB an bacon Bit sammiches for me when I was a kid.  SSSOOO   GGGOOODDD   

Lady4Fiddy

Quote from: jstev on February 05, 2010, 05:23:20 PM
PB and Bacon.  You have got to be an OKIE.   My Dad used to make PB an bacon Bit sammiches for me when I was a kid.  SSSOOO   GGGOOODDD   

Oilfield Mafia is an Okie :lol:

that sounds good, I also like cinnamon raisin bagels with cream cheese and bacon bits sprinkled on top...  :nod:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

disco

Subway - cold cut trio, 6" on wheat, cheetos and a tea

gotta try to maintain my girlish figure
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

dick-84

Gunz

Just got back from Shorties with Jstev, Phucker, and the family. I had somethin for dinner and a apple pie al a mode.....yum bitchessss

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Mad Dog

Gunz

a bowl of special k cereal...notice the time, yeah Im a fatkid

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

funyun

I just had some cheerios and dunkin donuts :flex: Just woke up..... Its breakfast time still right?

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Lady4Fiddy

We had Chinese! Beef w/ broccoli and Beef w/ snow peas, egg rolls, crab meat and cheese wontons, and egg drop soup.

ROR!  :lol:  You f*ck on me!
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Mad Dog

kyledvor61

Jimmy Deans chicken biscuit sammich thing 8)

jstev

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on February 05, 2010, 09:45:16 PM
Just got back from Shorties with Jstev, Phucker, and the family. I had somethin for dinner and a apple pie al a mode.....yum bitchessss

Yea it was good and we didn't save any leftovers for you guys :P :P :P :P

Today I have eaten any food that that gets in my path.    My dog won't come near me. :(

funyun