Happy Fathers Day!

Started by Livingmylife93, June 15, 2008, 09:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

:lol: thats right up there with the pregnancy test commercial that says '"this is the most technologcally advanced, sophisticated piece of equipment..............................................THAT YOU'LL EVER PEE ON!"

I was LMAO when I saw that on TV.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Livingmylife93

Quote from: Peels660 on June 16, 2008, 03:52:57 PM
:lol: thats right up there with the pregnancy test commercial that says '"this is the most technologcally advanced, sophisticated piece of equipment..............................................THAT YOU'LL EVER PEE ON!"

I was LMAO when I saw that on TV.

Me too!
I was like WTF is this a real commercial?

racinjason68

I had a great day.  My wife broke me down with a shadow box with stuff of my dad's that recently passed.  Then the day got even better, I took my kids out to my step dad's and we all went fishing after we bbq'd.   My 3 year old boy cought his first two fish, and my 8yr old daughter cought a 4lb bass.     It was a great day!

[attachment deleted by admin]
Gonna be stupid you better be tuff.  

Got duals ?

Colorado700R

Livingmylife93

Yea that is pretty nice and thoughtful  :)

racinjason68

yeah she was sneaking things for the last month or better so I would not notice everything gone at once.   She is so thoughtfull she makes me feel like crap... LOL   I have a great wife.    She wants for nothing, and I get basicly whatever I want.   She comes up with some good ideas.
Gonna be stupid you better be tuff.  

Got duals ?

kyledvor61

Quote from: racinjason68 on June 16, 2008, 10:04:46 PM
yeah she was sneaking things for the last month or better so I would not notice everything gone at once.   She is so thoughtfull she makes me feel like crap... LOL   I have a great wife.    She wants for nothing, and I get basicly whatever I want.   She comes up with some good ideas.

I wish I could find someone like that :'( :thumbs:

Peelz

she's watching over your shoulder, huh. j/k i'm lucky in that respect as well
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

11Raptor

Thanks it was a pretty good one.  :thumbs:

Michael
-2K7 Raptor700 SE2
-Houser +3/4 Blue Steering Stem
-Pro Taper Black SE bars
-ProArmor Kill Switch w/wrist teather
-ProArmor Skid Plates
-ProArmor FAT Peg Black Nerf's
-ITP Holeshot XCR's on ITP SS112's machined w/black
-Yoshi RS-2 Full Titanium Exhaust
-Quadbox FI Power Box
-2K5 2500 Dodge Cummins 4x4 QC w/35's
-EDGE w/Att.

Krandall

That's how my woman is.. She's freakin creative.. makes me little things that are way sweet.. i'm like... I bought you a card.... :confused:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Livingmylife93

I got my dad a single 120oz single bag of peanut M&M's, they are his favorite and this bag is huge ::)
A New York Jets hitch cover, and a card  :)

Flynbyu

Thought I was going to be a father until this morning.

<sigh of relief>

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Livingmylife93