Eye for an Eye ...anybody?

Started by Gunz, January 30, 2010, 03:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunz

Yeah, I'm gonna step right out and say it... I'm "that" guy. Took the wife and boy out to sled earlier. We get to the spot that eeeeverybody goes to and it's kind packed. Well I pull up on the hill between 2 vehicles and the one vehicle on my side has a guy getting something out of the passenger side. I wait to pull up so he has all the room he needs for whatever, you know what I'm talking about, the being courtesy thing. So he gets whatever and shuts his door, turns to me and with kind of a shitty face, you know the one where it looks like he hasn't had a good dick in his fucking mouth for a month. Anyhow, I just kinda brush it off as whatever. After he walks off I pull up, we grab the sleds and go do our thing. Wasn't 20 minutes before I barrel roll down the side of the hill and mess my fatbody up. So I give it a few more minutes and let the woman and kiddo have a couple more passes. So we get back to the truck, load up, and I notice my mirror has been moved. I'm like what the FERK. Now grant it, I am pretty anal when it comes to my vehicles... I don't pay hard earned money so some other dickhead can FERK it up. So I get out and look, HOLY FERK!!! there is a nice big dent and plenty of red expedition paint on the fender. So me being the logical guy I am, politely walks back to the rear of my Denali, opens the hatch, and grabs my drill with just what happens to be a metal step drill bit on it already. I shut the hatch, walk right back up to the side of his Expedition and drill a 1/2' hole into the side of his quarter panel, riiiiight above the gas tank. Oh and I wasn't being shy about it either. Happy sled day mutha fucka!!

Sooo yeah, I am definitely one of those eye for an eye guys. I can tell when people are just having one of those days and shit happens vs when people deliberately FERK your shit up because they have self issues. No I'm sorry that crap doesn't fly with me...

Wow I feel better.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

funyun

:owned:

Note to self dont accidently hit gunz truck/quad  :rofl: and if I do make sure there is no evidence  :ninja:

Out Back Welding

disco

You are making want to start keeping my dewalt in the car.  LOL.  I've already been tempted to keep an old leather glove or shop rag full of fifth wheel grease for the occasional errant double parker.
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

socalrappy700

I'm the unstable fellow out there that goes off over stuff like that.  More of a eye for a limb.  If that was my car I would start by following him, first the car goes up in smoke when he gets home, then I go to work on his house....see any pets...dead, then its his turn, catch him alone somewhere and take out a knee.  I'm just waiting for some ass to push my button so I can dump this load of anger.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Raptoracer24

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on January 30, 2010, 08:56:50 PM
I'm the unstable fellow out there that goes off over stuff like that.  More of a eye for a limb.  If that was my car I would start by following him, first the car goes up in smoke when he gets home, then I go to work on his house....see any pets...dead, then its his turn, catch him alone somewhere and take out a knee.  I'm just waiting for some ass to push my button so I can dump this load of anger.

Jesus dude. Just nuke his house.
Just sold my 250
08 700
Stock :(

Peelz

Thanks douche! Gonna take a shitload of bondo to fix the hole in my shiny red Expedition

dick

:lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

BRAD

way to go man.  i would probably just have busted his tailight
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Diggs59

disco

Hey keep a tin of sardines in the truck next to your drill for next time.  Drill the hole, open the sardines and poke'm down the hole.  Maybe a few pounds of salt while you're at it.  Get some nice inner fender rot going. 

:clap:   :rofl:

Sand84

2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

Lady4Fiddy

ERMAHGERD! LOL!  :rofl: 

I would of just thought of the evil ways o get back at him, but I can never really do those evil things! Way to go Mike!

And Erich.... please google Psychiatrist and seek immediate help... your anger needs to be dealt with LOL!  :lol:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

disco

Quote from: Lady4Fiddy on January 31, 2010, 08:15:26 PM
And Erich.... please google Psychiatrist and seek immediate help... your anger needs to be dealt with LOL!  :lol:

Well, if somebody would just ding his door he could work it all out right on the spot and he'd feel a whole lot better.   :)

socalrappy700

I don't go nuts very often, I do my best to keep it in check.  Last time I lost it was almost 10 years ago when my sister was out for her bachelorette party and some guy pushed her over because she wouldn't give him the time of the day.  Everything went red and it was over in seconds.  Got a hard back seat ride that night.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once