Halsey Nebraska 3/27/10

Started by Gunz, January 29, 2010, 08:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imaquadr

also got message from preddy   for the the mini-rally  if i dont have to work im in .  had to work during l.s. rally  . have never been to halsey.    looks fun as hell !  my name is lance and im one of preddy,s peeps :clap:

Peelz

Quotemy name is lance and im one of preddy,s peeps :clap:

sorry to hear that :lol:

jk
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

preddy08

Didn't you mother ever teach you if you dont have anything good to say, don't say anything at all? :bird:
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Peelz

Quote from: preddy08 on February 02, 2010, 07:42:55 PM
Didn't you mother ever teach you if you dont have anything good to say, don't say anything at all? :bird:

<---staying quiet forever then..   :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

funyun

Cant make it the 27th  :(  My gf's spring break starts the 27th and we might be going somewhere.

Colorado700R

Quote from: funyun on February 07, 2010, 10:41:36 AM
Cant make it the 27th  :(  My gf's spring break starts the 27th and we might be going somewhere.

But Dorito loves riding?  :lol:

Peelz

meh...not thrilled about the temperature possibilities here. Wouldn't mind moving this back two weeks now.

Colorado700R

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on February 08, 2010, 08:32:13 AM
meh...not thrilled about the temperature possibilities here. Wouldn't mind moving this back two weeks now.

Insert Tampax and STFU

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on February 08, 2010, 09:19:13 AM
Quote from: PeelsSE2 on February 08, 2010, 08:32:13 AM

Insert Tampax and STFU

whatevah', giving you the option to go later. :lol:
\

:bird:

funyun

preddy08

Peelz

will be tough for me to go with no ride to share. :( My truck has no transmission right now, and the longer I have to put it in, the better.

:thumbs:

Peelz

hmmmm .....

starting to wonder if this will work out. Anybody wanna do a lil sahara spring trip for shits and giggles instead? besides Mike who would go there everyday.... :lol:

preddy08

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on February 08, 2010, 06:55:25 PM
hmmmm .....

starting to wonder if this will work out. Anybody wanna do a lil sahara spring trip for shits and giggles instead? besides Mike who would go there everyday.... :lol:

We could bump it back a week or two.

Peelz

Quote from: preddy08 on February 08, 2010, 06:58:24 PM
Quote from: PeelsSE2 on February 08, 2010, 06:55:25 PM
hmmmm .....

We could bump it back a week or two.

two weeks works. Nichole works very other weekend. lets re-think this.

camping in march?

How much is hotel? (i hate trailering quads in and out of parks after a long drive)

Hope it works out.