Previous topic - Next topic

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on February 12, 2010, 08:08:13 AM
...just funyun

If funyun was my kid, I would have given him up for adoption. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on February 15, 2010, 03:58:35 PM
Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on February 12, 2010, 08:08:13 AM
...just funyun

If funyun was my kid, I would have given him up for adoption. :lol:

I woulda got the stork with the 870 wingmaster before the sumofabitch landed

Peelz

Aidan surprised me yesterday. For about a year now, he has wanted the WII game "super smash bros" But I would not let him have it because I hate fighting games, especially nerdy ones. Though he forgot about it, but another kid had it and he asked if I would get it for him. So I gave him what I thought was an insurmountable chore. Their toyroom looked like an episode of "Hoarders" could barely walk in it. SO I told him I wanted it spotless. He could earn the game. I did the dishes and was sitting down to watch a European soccer tourney, he comes in the room...

"I'm done with the toyroom, Dad. Can I have my game now?" :lol:

I assumed it would take him nearly an entire day. took 45 minutes. Little turd. Had to cough up $50 for a game or lose his trust :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Lady4Fiddy

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on February 17, 2010, 02:58:21 PM
Aidan surprised me yesterday. For about a year now, he has wanted the WII game "super smash bros" But I would not let him have it because I hate fighting games, especially nerdy ones. Though he forgot about it, but another kid had it and he asked if I would get it for him. So I gave him what I thought was an insurmountable chore. Their toyroom looked like an episode of "Hoarders" could barely walk in it. SO I told him I wanted it spotless. He could earn the game. I did the dishes and was sitting down to watch a European soccer tourney, he comes in the room...

I assumed it would take him nearly an entire day. took 45 minutes. Little turd. Had to cough up $50 for a game or lose his trust :lol:

SUCKER! He totally hustled you!
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Peelz

Quote from: Lady4Fiddy on February 17, 2010, 03:00:01 PM
Quote from: PeelsSE2 on February 17, 2010, 02:58:21 PM

SUCKER! He totally hustled you!

not really. Bad idea on my part. BUt now he knows the angle, Nichole and I are in trouble :lol:

Colorado700R

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

got him back... Nichole bought the game at work that night, but we decided not to give it to him until he could play it. WHen we got home, she faked she was super pissed. She said "I thought you cleaned the play room!!! come look at this mess!!" he was all sheepish and freaking out, he walked over there, we had thrown the game on the floor. :lol:

Krandall

It's not really fighting when you're squishing goomba's and jumping on bowsers head. :)

did you check the closet (if there is one) to see if he just threw all the toys in there :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

Quote from: Krandall on February 18, 2010, 07:24:19 AM
It's not really fighting when you're squishing goomba's and jumping on bowsers head. :)

did you check the closet (if there is one) to see if he just threw all the toys in there :lol:

Come on.....

Peels hasn't been in any closet for years :lol:

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on February 18, 2010, 08:19:02 AM
Quote from: Krandall on February 18, 2010, 07:24:19 AM

Come on.....

Peels hasn't been in any closet for years :lol:

:bird:

No his work was inspected. And was outstanding...I am still in shock. :lol: this is why it was important to follow through on my promise. :thumbs:

Krandall

Well done peelio :) I'm sure he's more than happy as well...

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

yeah, he was way happy. The sheer look of terror when she yelled at him was priceless!

"Aidan....get in here and look at this mess you made!" :lol:

Krandall

you know he's saving all these things for when he can finally put you in a home :lol:

Dad.. remember when..... so :sit:

:lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here: