Ipod stuff!

Started by Peelz, January 21, 2010, 11:12:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

At first I thought apple sucked. otherwise I would have owned stock :lol: I am sold on these wifi Ipods and Iphones now. wife got the Ipod touch for xmas, I can't stop goofing around with it. Google earth, RS, FB. Even ebay it does well. But the big thing is all the obscure and cool ass apps that you can get. I think I just found my favorite!!!!

turn your OBDSII system in your car into wifi, and make your wifi device a multi-gauge, and diagnostic tool!

$150. friggin sweet! buy this chip and connector, then get the app. obds testers are mega bucks. $5000 if I remember right. Might just be a novelty, but it would be cool as shit to have.

amazon.com

called kiwi wifi

http://www.amazon.com/PLX-Devices-2340-KIWI-Wifi/dp/B002ICSOTC

somebody's gotta be working on an Iphone-power commander app. tune yer bike in the middle of nowhere! :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

A guy just told me about this last week actually.. That's WAY sweet.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on January 21, 2010, 11:18:01 AM
A guy just told me about this last week actually.. That's WAY sweet.

yep, I am totally nerdin' out :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

funyun

Pandora Radio FTW! and its free

Magz

Omar get's on RS on his ipod even when he's sleeping.

Raptoracer24

I usually reply to all these when I'm on my Itouch in school.. it's that boring..
Just sold my 250
08 700
Stock :(

Mad Dog

Got an atv racing game, just like atv offroad fury.  Will have to find the touch and get the name of it.

Raptoracer24

Quote from: Mad Dog on January 21, 2010, 05:55:09 PM
Got an atv racing game, just like atv offroad fury.  Will have to find the touch and get the name of it.

2XL ATV Offroad? I have it, it's sick.
Just sold my 250
08 700

disco

I had Dynolicious which was pretty coo' until I synced and LOST it.  I refuse to buy it again.  I don't care if it was my mistake.  Grrr....

Cool app that calculates your ET and lateral G.  Input your vehicle weight and it will estimate HP.
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Out Back Welding

I got an ipod touch for christmas, now i hate my phone...

I have Verizon, so Ipod isnt an option for me...

I heard u can get unlocked ones? how?

Out Back Welding

Quote from: dpe_ele on January 21, 2010, 07:51:18 PM
I got an ipod touch for christmas, now i hate my phone...

I have Verizon, so Ipod isnt an option for me...

I heard u can get unlocked ones? how?

nvm, i just googled it ;)

disco

Ebay?  I have the old edge network iphone and a friend said I can pay $20 or so to get it unlocked, then sell it for a chunk of change and it will probably cover the upgrade to a new 3GS iphone.

Well dangit, I already typed all this and you replied already.  What did Google say?

Out Back Welding

Quote from: disco on January 21, 2010, 07:55:33 PM
Ebay?  I have the old edge network iphone and a friend said I can pay $20 or so to get it unlocked, then sell it for a chunk of change and it will probably cover the upgrade to a new 3GS iphone.

Well dangit, I already typed all this and you replied already.  What did Google say?

LOL sorry,

found alot of them for all diff prices.

8g's arnt too bad (ill probably get me and the wife one of these),but the rest seem kinda pricey, expecially the 32g's.

you say that someone can just unlock them for 20 bucks??  wonder who/where i would go to get that done? or would it just be best tuo buy one already unlocked?

disco

I thought the unlocking bit was kind of under the counter.  I guess if you buy the phone outright though, what can they say?

Raptoracer24

All I know is if you have a 3rd gen., don't jailbreak it.
Just sold my 250
08 700