Group Buy - OMI Products, greasable steering stem mount

Started by Bert, June 14, 2008, 02:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoundArealQuad

Quote from: Bert on July 08, 2008, 05:54:01 PM
Paid today Krandall & TimelessR1

I think my stem mount is trashed from snow riding, I know it's hell on chains.
I don't use heated storage & everytime the Rappy gets parked the water on the chain freezes......

I think a lot of people will be surprised when & if they ever pop the stem mount apart to grease it. Preddy said he uses WD-40 to keep it quiet but I wonder what condition the mount is in?
I'd say its about shot.  :thumbs:
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

vreds

Hi, how muchy would it be to ship this out to Canada ?

I'll check my steering stem for any loose this weekend. :)
Raptor 700 2006 ... now with a dead engine :(

PC5
YFZ front shock
CCP stabilizer
Lonestar axle

Krandall

Give Karen @ OMI a call. Very easy to deal with, and she's really nice :)

Tell her you're with RaptorSource and wondering if you can get in on the group buy still. She might let you slide in.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Bert

Paid list updated, 2 members need to pay yet.  PM's previously sent regarding payment info/options.

vreds, did you receive my pm?  If you have any questions let me know  ;)

vreds

Yes, I did receive your PM. But I don't think i'll be up for this group buy.. I took a little trip to see this tonight and my mount is like brand new... I'm not running it enough I guess  :(
Raptor 700 2006 ... now with a dead engine :(

PC5
YFZ front shock
CCP stabilizer
Lonestar axle

Bert

Quote from: vreds on July 09, 2008, 09:10:31 PM
Yes, I did receive your PM. But I don't think i'll be up for this group buy.. I took a little trip to see this tonight and my mount is like brand new... I'm not running it enough I guess  :(
That's ok vreds your mount will be destroyed someday, give it time  :rofl:
After they get shipped you can check the reviews & have a great option for a replacement down the road  :)

Yamaha quads are all the same so OMI's stem mount is good for any Yamaha

Bert

2 left to pay, one guy paying tomorrow & the other on Friday am.   If all goes well these should ship out on Friday  :clap:

OMIProducts

EVERYONE IS NOW PAID! PARTS WILL SHIP OUT TODAY, YOU SHOULD ALL SEE THEM WITHIN A FEW DAYS! PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THEM!
THANKS A LOT GUYS! YOUR BUSINESS IS MUCH APPRECIATED! ENJOY YOUR NEW PRODUCT!

KAREN
OMI PRODUCTS

Krandall

Well even more so now, I'm excited to get the new mount. After beating up my quad yesterday, I have a lot of play in the mount and it was squeaking like a biatch all day during the race! :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

TimelessR1

Krandall

do you have any pics of it? I'm excited to get up to my parents place and check it out!

I think my bro is pickin up a 04' 440ex. (15 hours on the new build) gettin it for $2300 :grin_nod: :grin_nod:

450r Shocks. LoneStar Axle, hole shot HD's all around and new ITP Baja rims

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

TimelessR1

I'll take a few pics of it tonight...

I'm always a little hesitant buying something that had engine work done to it. Unless you knew who did it, and made sur eit was done right. I usually perfer the bone stock ones.  Hope though that your bro gets a good one...he still wont be able to beat you.. :rofl:

Krandall

Yeah, its one of my best friends. (Groomsman in my wedding)

All the work was done by a local shop, Cylinder was sent out to trinity for boring.

if it wasn't his I'd be hesitant as I'm with you on those kind of deals, they are always a bit scary.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

TimelessR1

NIce...sounds like a good one then...and its a 04 too!  Hey if you hear of anyone else intrested let me know...this thing is collecting way to much dust :thumbs: