Started by Krandall, January 13, 2010, 01:41:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Spartan

Damnit I want one of those...AT&T is gay

Spartan

Just found out AT&T has an android based phone called the Back Flip but it's a stupid piece of crap...I am gonna look into if they are releasing any more or if I can use a different droid based phone...

Hefe

getting rid of the Iphone?

Spartan

Yeah, I don't really like my iphone very much lately, been crashing a lot, being slow and is just a pita.

Hefe

I will buy it off ya when you are done with it
just to have a spare

Spartan

Ok if my grandmother doesn't want it to replace hers...Know any good iphone repair shops? She cracked the screen on her 3GS. I have the 3g 8 gig

Hefe

send it back to apple, most people get them fixed free

Spartan

Well she dropped hers in the toilet and it had water in it...It still works but the crack takes up the middle of the screen. She called AT&T and they wouldn't warranty it

Peelz

Quote from: Spartan727 on March 24, 2010, 12:00:43 PM
Well she dropped hers in the toilet and it had water in it...It still works but the crack takes up the middle of the screen. She called AT&T and they wouldn't warranty it

you don't tell them it went in the toilet dummy. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Spartan

It was kinda obvious at the store....

Hefe

water damage is very obvious

Krandall

Yeah, they have those little color things inside.. when wet they turn from white to bright red.

Happend to my old phone. dropped it in a puddle :(

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Hefe

yep, i have some old nextels here.. they have them in it

Spartan

I dropped my i580 in a lake once, and still got it warrantied :lol: