NIntendo WII

Started by Peelz, December 31, 2009, 10:08:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NaturalRaptor

Sorry folks but got stuck at work late fixing a problem and will be here the majority of the eveneing.    :(

Hope you all have fun!  :thumbs:
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Peelz

Quote from: NaturalRaptor on January 13, 2010, 05:00:20 PM
Sorry folks but got stuck at work late fixing a problem and will be here the majority of the eveneing.    :(

Hope you all have fun!  :thumbs:

:(

charging the wii motes now!
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

charging ours now also!!!!!!!! 1/2 hour suckas!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Segkast

I'll just be getting off work in 30 min :(
Oury grips & Yamalube

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Peelz

Fun times guys. Can't belive Aidan whooped our asses in the second set of races. :lol: He is 6. :help: oulda played more, butbut Colin was having issues not being able to play too.  :rofl: Kept shutting off the wii. :lol:

preddy08

I'm having issues getting my connection setup :mad:

I will be on one of these days
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Krandall

you said you got it... wtf.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

preddy08

It just wont connect.  :mad:
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Colorado700R

is the interweb just to hard for you predders?  :lol:

Segkast

Oury grips & Yamalube

Peelz

Quote from: preddy08 on January 13, 2010, 08:20:17 PM
It just wont connect.  :mad:

do you have wireless ? :lol: had to ask. ;)  it has to meet the same criteria that all your pc's do. Is it secure? GO to wii settings to set connection protocol.

get it crackin cracka. it really is a fun time. :thumbs: If you like being stomped by a 6 year old :lol:

Segkast

Anyone gonna be online tonight at all ? I'll probably be home, drunking, playin either COD MW2 or MarKar
Oury grips & Yamalube

NaturalRaptor

It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.