NIntendo WII

Started by Peelz, December 31, 2009, 10:08:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Quote from: NaturalRaptor on January 06, 2010, 12:36:40 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on January 05, 2010, 08:58:57 AM
can you create private boards for Wii online games.....RS MarioKart deathmatch :nod:

Sounds fun, set it up!  :lol:

yep...just need the wii registration number. I'll post ours up today.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

I just posted this in shout BUT..

got a $60 gift certificate from my rewards zone membership, and got a $25 gift certificate from my boss for x-mas. Gonna pick up Mario Cart tonight I think!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

Peelz

get that and/or supermario bros wii.  :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

already have super mario bros.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Krandall

Yeah, tons of fun, I refuse to play with more than 2 people though (going through levels) what a fookin pain in the ass.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on January 06, 2010, 03:21:09 PM
Yeah, tons of fun, I refuse to play with more than 2 people though (going through levels) what a fookin pain in the ass.

AIdan likes to pick you up, and throw you in the lava, and steal your shrooms! Pissed Nichole off so bad, she refused to play with us for a while :lol: He makes his little brother play, and carries him through whole levels :lol:  Or makes him stay in a bubble. Just press A. Can be very strategic. :lol: My favorite game for the WII so far.

Krandall

I grew up playing Mario Bro's on Nintendo.. there was a couple castle levels where, wife would die, and same thing, I'd make her stay in the bubble and run through the level.

haven't picked her up and carried her through levels though..

just got the penguin suit for the first time last night. wooT!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on January 06, 2010, 03:29:28 PM
I grew up playing Mario Bro's on Nintendo.. there was a couple castle levels where, wife would die, and same thing, I'd make her stay in the bubble and run through the level.

haven't picked her up and carried her through levels though..

just got the penguin suit for the first time last night. wooT!

hellz yeah!

we all got together and played this while Dad was really sick. Helped pass the time alot... FInished it. then you open a secret world. get all the big coins you can. ;)  :lol:

Nick

i'm on level 8, the castle battling bowser right now!    we had 3 people on the screen and it was nuts, one was my 4 yr old niece, lol. Now i'm going to go try to beat it alone.
Love this game! :thumbs:

Colorado700R

Mario Kart = 2751 2162 6542

World @ War = 3610 1676 6952

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on January 06, 2010, 03:45:15 PM

mariokart #

4124 8934 4265

changed it put this number in

Peelz

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on January 06, 2010, 08:03:16 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on January 06, 2010, 03:45:15 PM

mariokart #

4683-2230-8294

got your number in Dassler clan. Look out for the banana "PEELS"  :lol:

NaturalRaptor

Mariokart # 2364-5538-6486

:rev:  Incoming turtle shell!!!
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.