NIntendo WII

Started by Peelz, December 31, 2009, 10:08:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

I know, I read it on the 31st about 3:00pm central, couldn't find how to "get" 500 though.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

NaturalRaptor

Quote from: Krandall on January 04, 2010, 08:18:44 AM
I couldn't find out how to get the 500 points. :(

Building a list of games to aquire.

Super Contra, Double Dragon II, Bubble Bobble, and Punch Out.

I liked those games too but also was a MegaMan fan. So we can download games from the Internet channel?  ???  I bought my Wii used so it did not come with a book. I did get it online so I could play MarioKart!  :nod:
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Peelz

We have megaman on there too
Randy if you already had the Internet channel loaded, it was automatic.  As soon as you log on to th wii shop channel, It will be in your account
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

can you create private boards for Wii online games.....RS MarioKart deathmatch :nod:

Krandall

I don't have mario cart. But it sounds awesome. I remember mario cart for Super NES.. Fookin awesome. 8)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

bring it. all we need is each other's wii registration number. My boy would love that shit. We got up one day and he had finagled his way on to an online race with other people. And winning :lol:

Randy get it. Pretty fun multi player.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

I forsee a red turtle shell up randys popshoot :lol:

preddy08

OMFG!!! Red Turtle shell FTW!!!
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on January 05, 2010, 09:33:48 AM
I forsee a red turtle shell up randys popshoot :lol:

that happens normally. :lol: and doesn't stop at turtle shells. lol

you guys have mariokart wii?

Colorado700R

Peelz

awesome. that was our favorite until super mario bros wii came out.

Colorado700R

he has COD W@W, and Mx vs ATV also.

Segkast

You guys don't want none of these mad Waluigi MarKar skills...
Oury grips & Yamalube

Peelz

Quote from: SegKast on January 05, 2010, 10:35:28 AM
You guys don't want none of these mad Waluigi MarKar skills...

lol i use that scrawny purple basturd too :lol:

NaturalRaptor

Quote from: Colorado700R on January 05, 2010, 08:58:57 AM
can you create private boards for Wii online games.....RS MarioKart deathmatch :nod:

Sounds fun, set it up!  :lol:
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.