dmc dual exhaust

Started by armyman_333, December 28, 2009, 10:12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

armyman_333

any one got this shit installed give me feed back? either that or another dually, want to get feedback if its worth it, cuz it looks bad ass
08 700 se,
09 SE OEM plastics(marroon and black)

preddy08

Duals are for little sissy girls  8)

PS search function is your best friend. That is the #1 asked question around here.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Peelz

Quote from: preddy08 on December 28, 2009, 10:34:00 AM
Duals are for little sissy girls  8)

PS search function is your best friend. That is the #1 asked question around here.

ERMAHGERD at least try to help before ruining people's days Preddy!!!! :lol: DMC makes good power too.

If you go duals, Barker's make the most power. But I am with preddy. I prefer the single. less hassle, can still get good power. I like the sound of the singles too. Wasn't impressed with the duals I have seen.

However....it has been proven that more top end can be made with them.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

No idea with the DMCs but here's a few threads worth while reading :thumbs: :thumbs:

Pipe Shoot-out:
http://www.raptorsource.com/forum/index.php?topic=3655.0

Single Pipe Shoot-out:
http://www.raptorsource.com/forum/index.php?topic=204.0

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

armyman_333

thanks boys for the input i will think about it and read all the posts
08 700 se,

TechQuadShop

I've installed em all and ran them all.  The DMC fits perfectly and goes on very easily.  When we ran the Barkers, DMC, and Monster on the dyno the curves almost overlapped each other the whole way.  They are that close in power.
RAPTORSOURCE.COM #1 PLACE FOR BARKER AND MONSTER DUALS, PC3'S, INTAKES, AND MUCH MORE

For all of your aftermarket Raptor needs Call Tech Quad Shop @ 530-938-3985

armyman_333

awsome man, i just bought my 08 raptor today !!!!!!! its the se so its sweet, im pumped, i got it for a steal, its a showroom demo , brand new !!! I think ill go with the dmc's. They look nicer and ive heard great things. thanks again!
08 700 se,

Krandall

make sure you get the force 4 dmcs. their early version duals were lacking on the HP.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

armyman_333

ya i heard that too, thanks again dudes! :thumbs:
08 700 se,

fireman5166

I've just installed them on my buddy's bike.  The DMC fits perfectly and goes on very easily.  looks and sounds really good too.
07 Raptor 700
pcIII
hot cams III
barker duals
rocket factory intake w/K&N
Dynatek programmable  Ignition
Iridium Plug
evac valve
renthal bars
asv
ac nerfs
fuel atv bumber
kenda gnarlys
Itp sand stars
22" haulers 8 paddles
12,13,14,15, tooth front sprockets
38,40, rear sprockets

bigbullseye78

Quote from: fireman5166 on January 02, 2010, 09:05:52 AM
I've just installed them on my buddy's bike.  The DMC fits perfectly and goes on very easily.  looks and sounds really good too.

That would be my 09 se. Went riding today for the first time with them installed and loved them. The sound to me was a little deeper then the Barkers but again that may be just me. The cans are smaller then the Barkers so there not as (how do i put this) "HERE I AM LOOK AT ME" which i like as well. As far as installing goes,it took about 30 to 40 minutes. The mounting brackets are thick and welded to the cans so there is no hanging clamps. Hopefully I will be taking it to TRF soon to get dino'd and will let you know the numbers. I hope that helped.
PC111
Monster Quad intake
DMC Force 4 duals
Hot Cam stage 3
13t front sprocket

armyman_333

ya thanks dude, good luck with the dyno
08 700 se,