How do you feel this very minute?

Started by Gunz, December 08, 2009, 08:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady4Fiddy

Quote from: Krandall on March 25, 2010, 07:58:06 AM
Feelin good. Getting off early today to go to the Dentist and get the title transfered for the new motorcycle. :)

Your Dentist does title transfers?   ???

:lol:

Does he do your Colonoscopy as well?
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Lady4Fiddy

Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Peelz

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on March 24, 2010, 11:43:56 AM
Quote from: Hefe on March 24, 2010, 11:39:20 AM
what Concert Peels?

Tyrone Wells. Pretty popular singer songwriter type. Go to OT thread, I posted it there.

My brother in law runs a music site that does all his merchandising. Pretty talented guy. Chances are, you have heard his music. Has tons and tons of songs in commercials and tv shows. :thumbs:

this is my favorite song he does. Not really exciting stuff but very entertaining. I play this song on the guitar and my boys will sing it sometimes :lol: hope the sound doesn't suck, cuz I has none. Can't check :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMlWKFWTFPw

wow, that was a really good show. If any of you have a chance to see this guy, you should. Very nice guy as well. We visited with them after the show.

think i'm Buying a big ass tour bus. :nod: this thing was sweet.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Hefe

did you give him some groupie lovin?

Peelz

Hefe

Peelz

bitchin about smileys not being posts is not a post either  :P

Hefe

disco

lazy and worthless, and dang happy about it   :clap:

Got in yesterday around noon, don't go back to work until late tonight.  My my my, how shall I piss my day away?
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Krandall

feeling good here. Just ate lunch. Eating a pear right now..

wishing I could go home :(

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

great! gonna head home early and relax with the fam!!!!

Segkast

Oury grips & Yamalube

Gunz

Wish I could be riding....Come on weekend, gotta go to Kermit sand dunes.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

disco

Tired but clean.  Went mudding for a few hours.  Got out of the shower about ten minutes ago.
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury