All Black OEM Plastics

Started by Colorado700R, December 08, 2009, 04:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colorado700R

Well...I noticed that www.motosport.com is now offering OEM Yamaha parts, so I queried about Plastics.. (Blacked out :nod:)

2009 SE Front Fender (Black)

$171.23

2009 SE Rear Fender (Black)

$161.50

2009 SE COVER, TAILLIGHT (Black tunnel)

$22.42

2008 700R hood (Black)

$23.40

2008 700R tank cover (Black)

$19.89

TOTAL

$398.44

SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR!!!

Plus they give you a $40 bonus coupon towards your next purchase.

www.motosport.com

:thumbs:

DL700

NICE...  :nana:

but the hood and topper wont match the front and rear...which have a metalic flake in them
CUERVO RACING

Colorado700R

Krandall

If someone gets black and has white.. I'll take em'!! :D

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

DL700

my bad..... i was thinking 08 se2
CUERVO RACING

Colorado700R

Ok I see what you mean now Daniel, Thanks :thumbs:  the 08 700R hood and topper are a non-metallic black, whereas the 09 SE fenders are..

???

Bet you JVR,  www.jokersvault.com could hook up the old cover and hood to really set off the metallic black fenders 8)

Colorado700R

Randy you can get the white for ~370 shipped (Front/Rear/tunnel)

DL700

thats a good deal for sure :thumbs:
CUERVO RACING

SUB454

I would check the price's at Yamahasportsplaza, they've been the cheapest on OEM part's.

A set of case's at Motorsport is $596.00......at Yamahasportsplaza $433.00
DIRECTDRIVE

Colorado700R

It seems like certain items are cheaper at diffrent sites.  So far Motosport is the best deal I found for plastics becuase of free shipping.  I use Yamahasportsplaza allot too :thumbs:

Aaron

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

SUB454

Quote from: Colorado700R on December 09, 2009, 08:09:07 AM
It seems like certain items are cheaper at diffrent sites.  So far Motosport is the best deal I found for plastics becuase of free shipping.  I use Yamahasportsplaza allot too :thumbs:

Aaron

Gotcha :thumbs: That's a great deal.
DIRECTDRIVE

Joker's Vault

Hey....if you have an issue with matching colors....We paint ya know...and always have hood/topper paint specials rollin.....This month (Dec) Complete Hood/Topper (with new Yami hood/topper included) House of Kolor paint (your choice of color) shipped to your door....275.00

Kevin
JVR
Specializing in Raptor 700's, Rhino's, Teryx and High end Sand Cars. Custom Paint, Custom Builds, Engine Builds, Suspensions, Custom Joker's VAULT in frame drag pipes , Turbo's SLC Quad Custom swingarms, Billet accessories. Stock to Sexy.......Mild to wiLd! 801-394-0611

Krandall

Put a set of white front and rear on the xmas list.. hopefully santa's paying attention! :clap:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

Quote from: Krandall on December 09, 2009, 08:39:00 PM
Put a set of white front and rear on the xmas list.. hopefully santa's paying attention! :clap:

I'll try and mention it between her moans tonight for you buddy :thumbs: