Cold Start

Started by Alkire193, December 02, 2009, 12:17:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alkire193

My Iphone cant take call cause its 4.99/min, ill turn the text package back on in January/ Feb sometime. I just got internet workin after 2 weeks of travel to get to this hell hole. Best part, im getting paid and all I do is play games on my I phone. I havent touched an aircraft since ive been here. LOL

Troy, Kevin and I already talked, he wont say and I wont say. Not to be a dick but for what im spending I earned a little ooo and aaahhh at LS next year. Ill see how things go, I might grab a RAZR and a trailer so I dont have to beat my bike the whole time. Some of us know how much fun a Razr can be!

Troy

That's cool bro, I'll still tell everyone what's in my bike, I would much rather advertise for my guys how good the products are than keep anything secret personally.  Not that I need to at this point, everyone knows who I cheerlead for , you don't even have to ask and I'll tell ya!  :rofl: :thumbs:

Alkire193

Of course, KDS Racing FTW!

Troy

Alkire193

Lol, love it. howd you come up with that one?

NaturalRaptor

My guess is Troy was hitting the BL Lime!  :cheers:
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Alkire193

GERD what I would do for a beer right now. They need to make incognito beer bottles so I can enjoy a beer after work.