please i'm begging the owners here.

Started by Warren, June 11, 2008, 10:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RR34

Quote from: who else but rk on June 12, 2008, 10:02:10 AM
and just wait till i geta 250f. then ill be the curb hittin'est motha fucka around
f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

who else but rk

i gota post a new burnout vid. just to prove thatim fucking

bat man  :batman:
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

RR34

Quote from: who else but rk on June 12, 2008, 10:04:37 AM
i gota post a new burnout vid. just to prove thatim fucking

bat man  :batman:

nah man you dont want to mess up your new graphics or somethin else when your trying to sell it. :P

1raptor

back to the subject THANKS FOR THIS PLACE  :clap: :clap:
will the new 2010 camaro ever get here??

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

keep posting off topic and I'll keep deleting them. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

RR34

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 12, 2008, 10:13:41 AM
keep posting off topic and I'll keep deleting them. 

:confused: oh my bad i thought it didnt go through or somethin :grin_nod:

Bert

+1 RS
-1 RF

I really like the SMF format, not used to other formats so this is very comfy  :thumbs:

Thanks to all RS creators  8)

socalrappy700

Quote from: Bert on June 12, 2008, 11:00:09 AM
+1 RS
-1 RF

I really like the SMF format, not used to other formats so this is very comfy  :thumbs:

Thanks to all RS creators  8)

You're welcome.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

h0tr0d18

The Admin here are just like us, maybe more smarter or dumberer depending on how you look at it!!!  :lol:  There is a lot of Administration type things to do each day, perfect for all the whores here  :thumbs:  But I wouldn't want to take it on, it's one hell of a commitment! This format is a hell of a lot easier to navigate, that other place sucks ass and it gives me a headache to browse around  ???

I find it incredibly funny that you guys can go and delete all your great info.  It's to bad you couldn't take all the threads you started and bring them all over.  I can just see the jetting and exhaust threads from all the noobs over the next while!!!  We are going to have to teach them all about the axel's and manuel's!!!
To many mods to list!!  My sparkplug is still stock though

socalrappy700

Quote from: h0tr0d18 on June 12, 2008, 11:24:57 AM
The Admin here are just like us, maybe more smarter or dumberer depending on how you look at it!!!  :lol:  There is a lot of Administration type things to do each day, perfect for all the whores here  :thumbs:  But I wouldn't want to take it on, it's one hell of a commitment! This format is a hell of a lot easier to navigate, that other place sucks ass and it gives me a headache to browse around  ???

I find it incredibly funny that you guys can go and delete all your great info.  It's to bad you couldn't take all the threads you started and bring them all over.  I can just see the jetting and exhaust threads from all the noobs over the next while!!!  We are going to have to teach them all about the axel's and manuel's!!!

If you think of any helpful info to add here make sure to post it up.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

ThisGuyAlex

amen....i spend more time trying to figure out how to read my pm's then getting any reading done....i think i'm done with that joint
sold the raptor....full on 05 yfz in progress...

stock parts: fuel tank, swingarm and rear shock

h0tr0d18

Quote from: ThisGuyAlex on June 13, 2008, 09:07:19 AM
amen....i spend more time trying to figure out how to read my pm's then getting any reading done....i think i'm done with that joint

I think they really F'd up over there with that format!!!  It is a real pain
To many mods to list!!  My sparkplug is still stock though

dick-84

Quote from: ThisGuyAlex on June 13, 2008, 09:07:19 AM

+1 I hate the new format. I even changed to the classic format and there is still alot of adds and shit that i cant figure out how to get off the page!  :mad:

kyledvor61

Quote from: h0tr0d18 on June 12, 2008, 11:24:57 AM

and duals.

I havent gone over there since this site started up. I'm just here for the BS :grin_nod: :lol: