Gunny's thought of the day

Started by Gunz, December 01, 2009, 07:50:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on January 15, 2010, 09:25:49 AM
???

wtf

he wants to ban me...cuz he was wrong. Where is the logic in that? :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Gunz

What if C-A-T really spelled DOG?

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

jstev

Mike I have never seen you do it but I really wonder sometimes if you smoke crack.   I think this should be renamed to what I was thinking after I was sniffing paint. :lol:

Peelz

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on January 16, 2010, 12:54:56 AM
What if C-A-T really spelled DOG?

would there be a netwrok cable called a dog5? If you pass out, are you dogatonic? A really bad disaster ....is it a dog-astrophe?

Can we go to "DOG-MANDU!" :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

funyun

Gunz

If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone over, does it stop to help them?

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

funyun

Gunz

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out"?

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on January 19, 2010, 06:43:26 AM
Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out"?

bet it was an ancestor of the Orvis family.  :lol:

Magz

"I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out"?

Peels wasn't that what you said last weekend?

Krandall

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on January 19, 2010, 06:58:12 AM

WTF.

I've always wondered that about different things... Like. The simplest of things. like who decided to mix some yeast.. flour and water together.. oop.. but that's not enough. let it sit for a while and then let it bake?

wtf. crazy.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on January 19, 2010, 07:57:39 AM
Quote from: PeelsSE2 on January 19, 2010, 06:58:12 AM

WTF.

I've always wondered that about different things... Like. The simplest of things. like who decided to mix some yeast.. flour and water together.. oop.. but that's not enough. let it sit for a while and then let it bake?

wtf. crazy.

people had to be inventive, they didn't have internet forums to keep their mind occupied all day :lol:

oh, and suckin on dangly things is a genetic pre-disposition. You were born for it babay! :lol:

Gunz

Why do people say, "You can't have your cake and eat it too"? Why would someone get cake if they can't eat it?

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Colorado700R

Cake-Eaters.....Old school reference to military officers...

I used to call a few of mine that back in the day....just to piss them off.

:lol:

Krandall

Have you had no thoughts lately>?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once