Gunny's thought of the day

Started by Gunz, December 01, 2009, 07:50:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunz

Do siamese twins pay for one ticket or two tickets when they go to movies and concerts?

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

do they only pay once for all you can eat buffet? that would be sweet. WE should experiment. Tie ourselves to gether to get a cheap meal :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

jstev

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on December 20, 2009, 11:22:28 AM
Im in. :thumbs:

I'm in too.  gunz and me can be fat-kid-a-miez twins.  We will kill all buffets in town.

Gunz

When someone asks you, "A penny for your thoughts," and you put your two cents in, what happens to the other penny?

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: jstev on December 20, 2009, 07:58:54 PM
Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on December 20, 2009, 11:22:28 AM
Im in. :thumbs:

I'm in too.  gunz and me can be fat-kid-a-miez twins.  We will kill all buffets in town.

:rofl:

Mike...the gubment gets the penny

Gunz

Do they have reserved parking for non-handicapped people at the Special Olympics?

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

jstev

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on December 09, 2009, 08:17:40 AM
no, but you automatically annoy everyone around you by default. :lol:

Everybody has something to say untill you are face to face with a 270 pound Jesus Loveing Bible thumping me. 

Hefe

funyun

^^^ werent you in the special olympics back in the day?

Peelz

Quote from: jstev on December 22, 2009, 04:41:01 PM
Quote from: PeelsSE2 on December 09, 2009, 08:17:40 AM
no, but you automatically annoy everyone around you by default. :lol:

Everybody has something to say untill you are face to face with a 270 pound Jesus Loveing Bible thumping me. 

:lol: