Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XXIII

Started by Krandall, November 03, 2009, 07:29:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hefe

I know.. right, my Irons work fine, but I want new ones... sooo...

Peelz

golf sux. carry on. JK I used to play alot when I was younger, even won a tournament once. Just no time, and it became boring.

had a small meeting. I was offered a pro/de motion today. Dataprocessing/prepress. To learn the front end would be cool, but I have to use apple stuff. :( :lol:

still just a possibility, tongue in cheek offer. My direct boss would now be the guy Randy rickrolled :lol: :lol:

I told him how much I have to make, and he nearly fainted so...... we shall see. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Tell him... give you more money or the interweb nazi will seek him.  :ninja:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on March 16, 2010, 03:24:33 PM
Tell him... give you more money or the interweb nazi will seek him.  :ninja:

will do.

Raise or rick roll for life!  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Hefe

just do that thing with your tongue... he will be putty in your... ummm.... hand

Peelz

sick bastage. :lol:

I gave him your number as a reference.  :lol:

Spartan

:sit: Hefe

Hefe

Peelz

guess what?

Looks like I get to be a nerd like randy.  :lol: Big boss came out and said they want me to move into the data side of the operation. Looks like it is a go. I thought the other guy was blowin smoke up my a$$. He called me a Hodge Podge because I do so many things, might as well learn another. :lol: Help fix all these problems, and kill some of this overtime. :thumbs:

good news.

I guess the threat of rickrolls for life was enough to sway them :rofl:

Krandall

:lol:

WAY awesome peelz.

Let me know if you still want me to rick roll his ass... Makes me feel good :rofl:

so, is this a good move as in.. you'll be doing less over time?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on March 18, 2010, 10:27:52 AM
:lol:

WAY awesome peelz.

Let me know if you still want me to rick roll his ass... Makes me feel good :rofl:

so, is this a good move as in.. you'll be doing less over time?

knowing more, doing less. data preparation now. Much of our problem here is lack of forethought.... COncerning how the paper is actually printed. I will be coming in with exactly that knowledge. Because of my knowledge of printers and their requirements :) Basically making the communication between office and floor clearer. :thumbs:

Hefe

without looking it up Peels...
who invented the printing press?

Peelz

same guy that made the first bible.  gutenberg. :kiss:

Lady4Fiddy

Randy is a dingle berry for banning me.  :rofl:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Hefe

Printed the first bible, not made silly!