Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XXIII

Started by Krandall, November 03, 2009, 07:29:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

lo diggin the taurus out

so my uncle who borrowed dad's taurus and ruined it, left his truck out at mom's house. well, it snowed, and i had no where else to go with the snow. ;) Sorta got plowed in (by accident of course). I guess it took a wrecker to get it out.

:lol:

seriously, these people are lazy. they said it was too cold to go out and get it out. it was 37 out yesterday. WOW.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

dang. that's crazy, woke up this AM and it was 20 outl.. supposed to hit 35°

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

disco

guess i'll post a BS post in here to fluff up my post count and do my part to move this thread along.  pretty big of me huh?
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Colorado700R

Peelz

Quote from: disco on January 15, 2010, 03:36:34 PM
guess i'll post a BS post in here to fluff up my post count and do my part to move this thread along.  pretty big of me huh?

the effort is appreciated. well done.

On a side note. My mom forgot to pick up my son from school today. poor kid, Nichole just called me, he was freaking out when he couldn't find her car. SO she went and got him, thank goodness the daycare is right next to the school! :thumbs:

I really get tense when I think about my kids suffering. All is well. :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

disco

mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

NaturalRaptor

It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Segkast

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on January 15, 2010, 03:44:34 PM

On a side note. My mom forgot to pick up my son from school today. poor kid, Nichole just called me, he was freaking out when he couldn't find her car. SO she went and got him, thank goodness the daycare is right next to the school! :thumbs:

[/quote

Oury grips & Yamalube

Segkast

Peels, my parents left me at school one day for like 3 hours. I was a pretty self-sufficient kid, so I didn't really freak out or go talk to anyone, just waited. Eventually EVERYONE was gone from the school but me. Staff, kids, everyone.

FINALLY they show up, with a boat in tow they'd just bought. Have you ever seen an straight pissed off, absolutely livid 10 year old ? My parents found out I knew all kinds of words they had no clue I'd ever heard that day... Thanks pops :bangfuckinhead:
Oury grips & Yamalube

NaturalRaptor

Holy!!!!!!!!!!!  Hey son, sorry we are late, had to stop and buy a boat!    :bash:
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Colorado700R

Quote from: SegKast on January 15, 2010, 04:37:46 PM

Peels, my parents left me at school one day for like 3 hours. I was a pretty self-sufficient kid, so I didn't really freak out or go talk to anyone, just waited. Eventually EVERYONE was gone from the school but me. Staff, kids, everyone.

FINALLY they show up, with a boat in tow they'd just bought. Have you ever seen an straight pissed off, absolutely livid 10 year old ? My parents found out I knew all kinds of words they had no clue I'd ever heard that day... Thanks pops :bangfuckinhead:

Joe Dirt?

:lol:

Segkast

"that's why Dad calls you Joe Dirt instead of Nunamaker..."
Oury grips & Yamalube

Colorado700R

were you digging in the trash can looking for the "good stuff", not that crappy Skoal??

:rofl:

Colorado700R

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on January 25, 2010, 02:25:48 PM
12K  :clap:

to quote yourself "not cool unless it is really big and it moves". Like dis  VVVV

congrats on the useless stat achievement  :clap: :lol: