Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XXIII

Started by Krandall, November 03, 2009, 07:29:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Hate is such a strong word...

you know jealousy is the sincerest form of flattery? :D

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

NaturalRaptor

It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Colorado700R

NaturalRaptor

It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Colorado700R

not bad, snow day for the kids, and I have personal time off to burn prior to next week...so I said fook it and stayed home :nod:

NaturalRaptor

It is Friday for me. Heading to West Texas in tomorrow for a mule deer hunt. I think you need to send some snow there!  :nod:

Peelz

crap-tastic. working!

oh, but I have 4 hours to burn too....

muhahahaha. :lol: better save it for tomorrow. looks like a nasty storm coming.

NaturalRaptor

Crap-tastic, you mean you are turd-a-licious!  :lol:

Peelz

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz

Peelz

So yesterday I skipped outta work early to go Xmas shopping. More specifically to get a little bike for Colin. Toys R Us advertised a 14" tony Hawk kids bike that looked really cool. I dig it because the only bikes you can get little kids are ugly and have stupid cartoon characters all over them. Checked their site, they had them in stock. The store is in Cedar Rapids, about 1.25 hours north. We get to Iowa City (1 hour north of us) and the roads turn to $Hit! Took over an hour to go 17 miles. So we finally get there after our 2 hour trip, toys r us does not carry said bike!!!! :mad: On top of that, the store has gone to $Hit. HIgh ass prices, useless employees. So to make ourselves feel better for coming home with no bike. I got to eat chipotle. :)  booyah. :lol:

Long night.

anybody else notice toys r us sucking ballz?