LS Rally Shirt Leftovers - LIDS FOR KIDS

Started by tonto13, October 28, 2009, 12:58:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady4Fiddy

Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Spider/Paleface513

Is there anyXXL I'm 6'2" 225 xl look like extra medium on me if reach above my head my belly shows I hate that looks like I got my kids shirt on lol. I will buy a RS shirt if got my size tho
-07 700-based 734 trail build!!
105.5 11:1 5050 +2 +1 head WK54mm TB pink denso injector dynatek w/HDD curves DMC Force 4's PRM skids nerfs and 6pack rack DG bumper HID slim ballist kit flexx bars w/rebound kit HDD clutch kit Ava levers shortys DRD reverse lever key relocator spiderweb grill and cam cover mudlite SP's all around LSR axlecaliber 68.8hp 48.7tq w/+3 TB

HotRods +5 coming!

tonto13

No I do not have any XXL. But look at the pic with Gunny in it, he is the same the same size basically. And that is a XL. I an also 6'2" and 220 and I wear an XL in these shirts and it fits.
MSAWS= My Sh*t Always Works Sometimes!
"99% of life is what you make of it, so if your life sucks, YOU SUCK!!!"
-Mike Muir (aka Tonto)

Gunz

I'll take the small, cross it off the list.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Krandall

Just picked mine up out of the mail today. Awesome shirts!  :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

tonto13

NO do not have any 3XL, sorry Firemann32. All the sizes I have leftare in the first post.
MSAWS= My Sh*t Always Works Sometimes!
"99% of life is what you make of it, so if your life sucks, YOU SUCK!!!"
-Mike Muir (aka Tonto)

Krandall

1-medium WHT
1- edium BLK
1-Xlarge WHT
3-Xlarge BLK

6 left guys. Lets get them gone! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once