Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Hefe

This member is known to be the most Fertile member EAST of the Mississippi
(extra points for the western member)

Colorado700R

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Hefe

Colorado700R

Peelz

This guy turns into a teenage girl after about 3 glasses of Crown. :nod:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Lady4Fiddy

Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

go randy. however, my guess is Lady has a story behind her answer. :lol:

Krandall

This member crashed his beast the first day it was out on the dunes after a severe make-over. :(

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Lady4Fiddy

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on October 27, 2009, 07:49:20 PM

Well there were only 2 guys at LS that drank Crown Mike and Matt, :cheers:  and well I didn't think this whole thread would end up being about Mike.

And the other part of the story is that Matt and I were sitting at the campfire while everyone else was either sleeping or riding, we had some crown and coke and alot of conversation, hence the acting like a girl since guys sometimes think that a lot of talking is considered something a girl would do.

Does that clarify it for ya Peels?

Oh and by the way Matt I don't think you are a girl, I was just thinking that these guys were in their regular asshat mode.  :thumbs:

:kiss:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Gunz

Quote from: Lady4Fiddy on October 27, 2009, 11:25:09 PM
Quote from: PeelsSE2 on October 27, 2009, 07:49:20 PM

Well there were only 2 guys at LS that drank Crown Mike and Matt, :cheers:  and well I didn't think this whole thread would end up being about Mike. 

And the other part of the story is that Matt and I were sitting at the campfire while everyone else was either sleeping or riding, we had some crown and coke and alot of conversation, hence the acting like a girl since guys sometimes think that a lot of talking is considered something a girl would do.

Does that clarify it for ya Peels?

Oh and by the way Matt I don't think you are a girl, I was just thinking that these guys were in their regular asshat mode.  :thumbs:

:kiss:
I think he's a girl... he sure acts and cooks like one. :gunny:

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar