(SCHEDULE) 2010 LS Oklahoma 2nd Annual RaptorSource Rally. Oct 1-3rd 2010

Started by Gunz, October 26, 2009, 11:06:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

als660r

Texas700

Quote from: frog69 on August 30, 2010, 08:01:56 AM
What about this Guys and gals, I know there are airplane and Helicopter rides that fly over the dune's. I'm sure it would be to $$$!!!  but how cool would it be to get an aerial  pic of us on top of buttercup(tallest dune at LS) with the raptorsource banner ?????    just a thought ???

The guy was charging 25.00pp to do fly overs at Snake Hunt in the copter.
2006 Raptor 734 12:5to1 piston, hot cam stage III, RF port work, ARP head studs, Kenny +2 TB Bore, I Shock +2 a arms, TCS zero preload shocks, Fasst Flex bars, OMF beadlocks, kenda klaw xcr tires, DR D reverse lever, one industry graphics, Rock nerf bars. FCI Intake, dynatek ignition.

preddy08

I'd like to run the grill again, I like grill that much meat! Its hawt!
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Lady4Fiddy

And if we want to just focus on dinners and have everyone take care of their own breakfast and lunch that's cool too. Let's just get stuff organized so there is no surprises or misunderstandings.
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

MORAPTOR700

Quote from: 2gunz2x2z on August 30, 2010, 02:09:49 PM
Whoever is in 143 is in for a rude awakening.... Muhahahahaha!!!!

Especially since we are taking all the sites around them aaaaaaand partying 23 hours out of the day for 4 straight days~!!!!

Hopefully its not the dude that come over last year as ask to hold the noise down because his kids where trying to sleep!!!! ???
2007 Raptor 700SE    Black/Orange

preddy08

Just a little 81hp trail bike.

als660r

Quote from: MORAPTOR700 on August 30, 2010, 06:00:47 PM
Quote from: 2gunz2x2z on August 30, 2010, 02:09:49 PM
Whoever is in 143 is in for a rude awakening.... Muhahahahaha!!!!

Especially since we are taking all the sites around them aaaaaaand partying 23 hours out of the day for 4 straight days~!!!!

Hopefully its not the dude that come over last year as ask to hold the noise down because his kids where trying to sleep!!!! ???
[/quote
    If he  is there  it could be fun.

Nick

hey randy i'm in, and i have 1 more with a bike, got room? it's my buddy jason on a bike.

Krandall

ERMAHGERD!!!!

:clap:

WOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Krandall

okay, I have to get to bed. But..;. I'll call you after work tomorrow. Peelz. Would we have room for a 3rd quad and a bike? If not, lets see if we can get somethin figured out.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Gunz

1. 4gunz4x4z....
2. Tonto13.......+1
3. Krandall........
4. Preddy08...... +1
5. Peels...........
6. Firemann32... +3
7. Moraptor700. +1
8. Colorado700..
9. Lady4fiddi.....
10.Hefe...........
11.Spider.........
12.Frog69........ +1
13.NaturalRaptor..
14.Gaber.........
15.Mad dog.....
16.Dorito(larm JR)
17.Funyun...... +2
18.Dal700.......
19.JSTEV
20.OilyfieldMafia..
21.txredxj......
22.TEXAS700..
23.1qwkgoat..
24. Russ-Russ..
25. Rickys Raptor..
26. Gstev.......
27. Phucker....
28. TBarker...
29. Wiigstyle
30. Troywcc...
31. Motojeff 16...
32. Souththirty...
33. Nick...+1

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Mad Dog

Quote from: Nick on August 31, 2010, 09:09:16 PM
hey randy i'm in, and i have 1 more with a bike, got room? it's my buddy jason on a bike.

Awesome  :clap: :thumbs:

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on August 31, 2010, 09:11:01 PM
okay, I have to get to bed. But..;. I'll call you after work tomorrow. Peelz. Would we have room for a 3rd quad and a bike? If not, lets see if we can get somethin figured out.

maybe... if 2 front quads are stood up and an assload of rachetstraps.  :lol:  I think my trailer is 7x10. single axle. usually hauls 2 side by side sideways witha  little room in back for ramps. Or we put my boys quad upright back there.

awesome news Nick!!!!...you wouldn't happen to have a decent truck among you guys to pull all of this would you? More decent than a minivan....   :lol: :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"