(SCHEDULE) 2010 LS Oklahoma 2nd Annual RaptorSource Rally. Oct 1-3rd 2010

Started by Gunz, October 26, 2009, 11:06:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firemann32

Got my vacation approved today!  I'm hoping to get there Weds if I'm not able to do that I'll be there Thursday!

Peelz

Looks like Nichole and I are both going. SHould be there that THursday afternoon!

Her first sand trip. HOpe she gets as addicted as I did.  :thumbs:

Prairie 360 4x4 will be fine, just keep it pinned all day long.  :P
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Krandall

Peelio.

Say I was to drive down, would you have room for 1 more quad? Sounds like It'll be just me so far. Tauraus and a single place trailer headed down. Would rather meet up somewhere else if possible to split the ride (12 hours 1 way by yourself is boring)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on February 03, 2010, 09:51:50 AM
Peelio.

Say I was to drive down, would you have room for 1 more quad? Sounds like It'll be just me so far. Tauraus and a single place trailer headed down. Would rather meet up somewhere else if possible to split the ride (12 hours 1 way by yourself is boring)

prolly could. you could watch kid's movies on the DVD in the minivan :lol:

:thumbs:  any help splitting gas is cool wit me bro. will need to bum a trailer, but no probs there.

expecting to leave thursday morning, get there afternoonish. Best bet, drive down 35. will meet you somewheres around Ia/Mo border. town called osceola. but maybe more south. check out some maps, we gotz time son. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Alkire193

Krandall

Sweet, looks like it's just under 6 hours for me.

Say I was to leave after work wednesday, go up to my parents pick everything up and jet down there.

would give me time to find somewhere to park/leave my car (like a walmart or something) and catch some zZzz's

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on February 03, 2010, 10:15:32 AM
Sweet, looks like it's just under 6 hours for me.

Say I was to leave after work wednesday, go up to my parents pick everything up and jet down there.

would give me time to find somewhere to park/leave my car (like a walmart or something) and catch some zZzz's

word. tentative plan sounds good.

yes alkire. 1,2,3

Alkire193

I usually go 1,2,4 the day of. Makes everything more fun I think

Mad Dog

Cripes...as mike would say...I haven't even figured out if I can make it to the memorial day rally and you've already setup and done 4 pages on the october rally?  You guys plan way too far ahead.

Peelz

Quote from: Mad Dog on February 03, 2010, 11:33:52 AM
Cripes...as mike would say...I haven't even figured out if I can make it to the memorial day rally and you've already setup and done 4 pages on the october rally?  You guys plan way too far ahead.

have to when you have a family snookemz. If I don't something else will get planned.

Mad Dog

Ahh, you see no one loves me, and by extension no one cares what I do or whether I am around.  This leaves me free to do pretty much whatever I like ;)

If the quad is running, I'll find a way to get down there for this.

Colorado700R

Gunz

Man I cant wait!!!!! Mike I hope you can make it... Should be a HUGE turnout, we even got the locals to sponsor us this year.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Krandall

Quote from: Mad Dog on February 03, 2010, 11:40:15 AM
Ahh, you see no one loves me, and by extension no one cares what I do or whether I am around.  This leaves me free to do pretty much whatever I like ;)

If the quad is running, I'll find a way to get down there for this.

if you can get to Illinois. I bet you could catch a ride with dorito/sunchip.. If you don't mind hanging w/ the chip bro;s. :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here: