(SCHEDULE) 2010 LS Oklahoma 2nd Annual RaptorSource Rally. Oct 1-3rd 2010

Started by Gunz, October 26, 2009, 11:06:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firemann32

Mines still the same ole' Raptor I've just got the "ding-dings" as Aaron say's.  LOL

If I have to drop my motor in my sisters Raptor and rebuild that motor, I'll have some serious questions cause I'll most likely make it a 686.  Don't know if I want to make it a stroker.

Gunz

This is going to be bigger and better then last year, if we can get any better. My favorite Rally so far.... :thumbs:

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

MO RAPTOR 700

I'm ready to throw some freaking SAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :nod:
2007 Raptor 700SE    Black/Orange
Barker In frame Duals, TRF intake, PCV, 11:5.1 CP Tech Piston, HCIII Cam, Ported Head (TRF), KDS +3 TB, Dynatek Programmable Ign.
15 tooth front sprocket
HID Lighting
Pro-Armor nerf bars
A-Arms skid plates

1qwkgoat

Count me in. I'll bring 3-4 people with me that aren't on the forum. We will be staying in the hotel most likely. We will bring some food let me know what specifically at little closer to October.

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Peelz

here is the pic that made me decide to go 3 years ago. Hooked ever since. My frined calls up and says "wanna go ride some sand dunes?" I'm thinking well that sounds boring.....  :lol: little did I know...

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

NaturalRaptor

I like how breakfast is on the list, didn't we skip that and go straight to lunch since we went to sleep at breakfast time!  :lol:
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

socalrappy700

I'm in this time, riding down with hefe, sand84 and MD. 

Hope I don't have an interview to go to this year.   :(

Better if I have a job by then.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Sand84

I dont remember saying i would go  :lol:  I MIGHT be able to make it not sure yet..
2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

Krandall

Quote from: Sand84 on March 14, 2010, 11:10:50 PM
I dont remember saying i would go  :lol:  I MIGHT be able to make it not sure yet..

See you there! 8)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Hefe

Quote from: socalrappy700 on March 12, 2010, 07:55:18 PM
I'm in this time, riding down with hefe, sand84 and MD. 

Hope I don't have an interview to go to this year.   :(

Better if I have a job by then.

sounds like a great group!

Gunz

If everybody shows up that says they are, this will be more then twice the size of last years group.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Mad Dog

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on April 05, 2010, 01:33:04 PM
If everybody shows up that says they are, this will be more then twice the size of last years group.

Yes, but some of us lie.  :dunno: