Calling all TN/KY riders!

Started by Alkire193, October 20, 2009, 03:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alkire193

Hi, my name is Chris and I have a 770cc Raptor. Im looking for a man/woman that has balls. I mean, figuratively of course. My riding buddies have all moved back home since completing their commitments to the Army and my last remaining riding buddy is the biggest flopping wet puss this side of the US. You must be interested in riding (fast) several different types of riding and at LEAST be interested in learning to fix your bike. Dont just ask me to fix it. If you dont like being roosted, enjoy watching birds instead of dusting them in roost as you cruise down trails and whine when you have to travel 13 hours to a Raptor Rally then dont even respond. A willingness to compete is a must (makes things more fun), must drink and enjoy making lude comments occasioanally (must also be able to take a joke). If this is you then you are a riding buddy of mine through and through. If you cry, whine, complain or bitch because my 770 makes you feel small, or you ride it and it feels like a trail rated R1 so you dont leave second gear then please leave my PM box alone.

This is cry out for any riders with some balls, im tired of this little  :mad: screwing me last minute on these trips. Looks like im coming solo to LS, but ill be dammed if im missing this trip cause of him.

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

Dude that's epic :clap:

You are a welcome edition to the LS rally and any future based on that post alone :rofl:

Aaron

Spider/Paleface513

I'm in Cincinnati Ohio right across river from Ky I'll ride with ya sometime we got a Xmas trip at croom my rappy is getting worked on don't think I'll make LS but let's hook up at croom it's in Florida.
-07 700-based 734 trail build!!
105.5 11:1 5050 +2 +1 head WK54mm TB pink denso injector dynatek w/HDD curves DMC Force 4's PRM skids nerfs and 6pack rack DG bumper HID slim ballist kit flexx bars w/rebound kit HDD clutch kit Ava levers shortys DRD reverse lever key relocator spiderweb grill and cam cover mudlite SP's all around LSR axlecaliber 68.8hp 48.7tq w/+3 TB

HotRods +5 coming!

NaturalRaptor

Glad you made it! It was a blast!  :thumbs:

:mad: that guy he has no idea what he missed!
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Alkire193

He really is a tool. And he wouldnt have gotten up those dunes, no way.

Spider/Paleface513

If dudes that big of a  :mad: I wouldn't ride anywhere with him. Ain't that what you bought the rappy for: to fly down trails up massive hills threw and over creeks and ponds sliding around corners even crashing it every now and then.
-07 700-based 734 trail build!!
105.5 11:1 5050 +2 +1 head WK54mm TB pink denso injector dynatek w/HDD curves DMC Force 4's PRM skids nerfs and 6pack rack DG bumper HID slim ballist kit flexx bars w/rebound kit HDD clutch kit Ava levers shortys DRD reverse lever key relocator spiderweb grill and cam cover mudlite SP's all around LSR axlecaliber 68.8hp 48.7tq w/+3 TB

HotRods +5 coming!

Colorado700R

wait till you see that ferkterd now with you tune......your gonna own him like the last piece of toilet paper on the role

Alkire193

He was scared of my bike when it had a 55hp tune on it. I tell ya, no one has any balls anymore.

Colorado700R

and when you fix they rest of issues, you'll be rolling on 80.  Let the crying game begin :lol:

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Alkire193

I wanted you and Preddy to be there so bad. But Mike and Aaron will tell ya, that first tall dune (at night) made my stomach flip. After the first night ride though, all was well.

Peelz

Quote from: Alkire193 on October 28, 2009, 08:11:25 PM
I wanted you and Preddy to be there so bad. But Mike and Aaron will tell ya, that first tall dune (at night) made my stomach flip. After the first night ride though, all was well.

Had the same reaction my first time there. My buddy had already gone twice. He went flying up the back of a dune pitch black Outside. I just sat there thinking WTF do I do now? :lol: "how do I get around this thing? :lol: After you do it once or twice, no problem. FLy up and down them bitches now.

Idaho is a long shot for us, but little sahara is on the schedule.  :thumbs:

20+ hours vs -10.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on October 29, 2009, 12:23:18 AM

20+ hours vs -10.

you will be place kicking your own coin purse if you miss St. A's

Peelz