Alkire193

Quote from: Colorado700R on October 29, 2009, 10:37:20 AM
Quote from: PeelsSE2 on October 29, 2009, 12:23:18 AM

20+ hours vs -10.

you will be place kicking your own coin purse if you miss St. A's

Im not even sure how to take that. :)

MORAPTOR700

Hey Chris,

I was just looking and from my place here to Grand Rivers KY. its only a 3 hrs trip. I'm assuming Land Between the Lakes is close to that area. Maybe some time next spring we could hook up and go for a ride. Also we have a state park close to me to ride its called St. Joe State Park maybe you could come up here too. Hey becareful and safe when you go oversees and Thanks . :thumbs:
2007 Raptor 700SE    Black/Orange

Peelz

Quote from: MORAPTOR700 on October 31, 2009, 06:28:12 AM
Hey Chris,

I was just looking and from my place here to Grand Rivers KY. its only a 3 hrs trip. I'm assuming Land Between the Lakes is close to that area. Maybe some time next spring we could hook up and go for a ride. Also we have a state park close to me to ride its called St. Joe State Park maybe you could come up here too. Hey becareful and safe when you go oversees and Thanks . :thumbs:

wouldn't mind a trip to St Joe soon. under 4 hours for me I think.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

MORAPTOR700

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on October 31, 2009, 04:01:07 PM
Quote from: MORAPTOR700 on October 31, 2009, 06:28:12 AM
Hey Chris,

wouldn't mind a trip to St Joe soon. under 4 hours for me I think.

Peels let me know and I could meet you over there someday.
2007 Raptor 700SE    Black/Orange

Alkire193

Thats actually a pretty decent offer. Id love to! We will see what we can work out MO!  :thumbs:

Spider/Paleface513

IDE like to ride land between to lakes. It's not to far from me iether.
-07 700-based 734 trail build!!
105.5 11:1 5050 +2 +1 head WK54mm TB pink denso injector dynatek w/HDD curves DMC Force 4's PRM skids nerfs and 6pack rack DG bumper HID slim ballist kit flexx bars w/rebound kit HDD clutch kit Ava levers shortys DRD reverse lever key relocator spiderweb grill and cam cover mudlite SP's all around LSR axlecaliber 68.8hp 48.7tq w/+3 TB

HotRods +5 coming!