What did you do to your Raptor today? v2

Started by Krandall, October 02, 2009, 01:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

denver dude

Quote from: kamakazi on May 30, 2011, 09:44:45 PM
that looks pretty good denver dude, tell me, how did the grafix go on?  i know i might have come up with a few new swears putting mine on :lol:

Thanks man.  I would like to take the credit for the graphics install, but Scooters put them on a while back as they are his old plastics.  I have done a few sets in the past, just took my time and made sure everything was sitting in the sun before I installed them.
Racers Edge 777 Raptor  "YETTI"
2003 Kawasaki Lakota 300
BAD ASS 400ex

Don't let your battleship mouth override your rowboat ass.

Bert

Picked up a new ride yesterday.
Peels its no Tenere but.........

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

rappyfreak

'06 Raptor 700: Yoshi RS-7 full, PCV, Pro Design Foam, EHS lid, Flexx bars, 2" Rox a/v risers, ASV C/5 levers, Powermadds, CCP, HDUSA i3500 +2 a-arms, Rap 700 SE front shocks redone by Wiig, Fox Podium X rear, DWT Drift rear and Hiper beadlocks, Pro Armor XC nerfs, Race grab bar, Tag Agro bumper/chassis skid, PRM 0.25" swinger skid

My name is Iñigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!

Bert

Yeah DR-Z 400, 2002 with 3,500 miles for 2450. Bone stock except lower gearing & the guy had some intermediate tires he threw in.  Ridden 150 miles so far and its a Blast !

rappyfreak

wow, love those and cant beat them for the price, good buy dude! :clap:
'06 Raptor 700: Yoshi RS-7 full, PCV, Pro Design Foam, EHS lid, Flexx bars, 2" Rox a/v risers, ASV C/5 levers, Powermadds, CCP, HDUSA i3500 +2 a-arms, Rap 700 SE front shocks redone by Wiig, Fox Podium X rear, DWT Drift rear and Hiper beadlocks, Pro Armor XC nerfs, Race grab bar, Tag Agro bumper/chassis skid, PRM 0.25" swinger skid

Dales396LT4

XC_Raptor700R

Finally installed my new wheels and tires!  :clap:
2006 XC Raptor 700R, Greg's ATV suspension, rear link, Houser +.5" MGC a-arms, anti-vibe stem, flag, Pro Taper bars, full HMF, PCIII, 21/20 RazrII's on DWT Ultimate's

www.gregsatv.com

Bert

Quote from: Dales396LT4 on June 08, 2011, 10:37:17 AM
A new rear rotor and pads...hooray

Dale what parts did you bolt on, OEM stuff or aftermarket.   I had good luck with EBC sintered pads until I let my buddy ride it & he rode the rear brake till it was smoking. Dumbass.  Now I need pads, fluid swap & maybe a rotor, I haven't decided on the rotor yet. You guys think my heat cycled rotor is ok yet? Brittle or weaker? On RMATV OEM rotors were close to the price of aftermarket I thought....

Krandall

I would think it'd be weaker. Probably won't have the stopping power since it's been hardened.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

rappyfreak

I would use it if it was not warped but if you want to be extra careful I love my Tusk ventilated rotor

rappyfreak

Installed my 13t front sprocket, replaced my twisted footpegs, installed my Pro Armor XC nerfs and my Misfit fabrications peg extenders

Bert

How bout a pic of the peg extenders RappyFreak?

rappyfreak

Sort of crappy phone pics, they are very well made, like them a lot

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"