What did you do to your Raptor today? v2

Started by Krandall, October 02, 2009, 01:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

Tore the radiator out and brought it to the shop. :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

Quote from: Mad Dog on October 09, 2010, 10:10:29 AM
Quote from: socalrappy700 on October 06, 2010, 10:22:04 PM
Kept it quiet but I sold it today.   :(

If you wanted it quiet you wouldn't have posted.  Don't worry, we'll satisfy your attention lust.

SOoooooo, what are you getting now?  Rhino w/ back seat cage?

I didn't say which quad I sold.   :lol:

And yes, I'm trying to find a 4 seat option for Jenee' and the kids now that her quad is sold.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Mad Dog

My old man is enjoying his Ranger, it's a good sxs.

socalrappy700

I still having troubles with the quality of Polaris but yes, the rzr4 does look to be in line with what we need and want.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Mad Dog

Quote from: socalrappy700 on October 10, 2010, 12:15:28 PM
I still having troubles with the quality of Polaris but yes, the rzr4 does look to be in line with what we need and want.

Actually I was speaking about the Polaris Ranger XP which my father owns, as I figured that a full size side by side with a rear roll cage was your aim.  I do not like the length of the RZR4.

As for reliability concerns, if I can overcome them then I imagine many others can as they seem to be more in my head than actually happening these days.

Peelz

Quote from: socalrappy700 on October 10, 2010, 09:05:10 AM
Quote from: Mad Dog on October 09, 2010, 10:10:29 AM
Quote from: socalrappy700 on October 06, 2010, 10:22:04 PM
Kept it quiet but I sold it today.   :(

If you wanted it quiet you wouldn't have posted.  Don't worry, we'll satisfy your attention lust.

SOoooooo, what are you getting now?  Rhino w/ back seat cage?

I didn't say which quad I sold.   :lol:

And yes, I'm trying to find a 4 seat option for Jenee' and the kids now that her quad is sold.

well you shifty SOB. You sold Krandall's favorite little pink machine...  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

Quote from: Mad Dog on October 10, 2010, 02:32:35 PM
Quote from: socalrappy700 on October 10, 2010, 12:15:28 PM

Actually I was speaking about the Polaris Ranger XP which my father owns, as I figured that a full size side by side with a rear roll cage was your aim.  I do not like the length of the RZR4.

As for reliability concerns, if I can overcome them then I imagine many others can as they seem to be more in my head than actually happening these days.

I'm working on getting over it, we'll see what we end up with. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Mad Dog

Here's hoping for a new Rhino powerplant soon :thumbs:

socalrappy700

Quote from: Mad Dog on October 11, 2010, 08:00:46 PM
Here's hoping for a new Rhino powerplant soon :thumbs:

Along with a redesigned model thats more sport friendly.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Kamakazi

installed a pre-clearanced case saver yesterday :lol:  and rode the living piss out of it yesterday, made close to 60 miles on it, and beat it like a readheaded stepchild the whole way.  I absolutely cant believe the quad still runs  :confused:  my brand new rear tires look like they have 600 miles on them  :(
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Kamakazi

also wanted to say that my 15/36t combo has to be the most trail friendly setup i have ever had the pleasure of running.  With my power, i found myself running in 3rd almost 80% of the time, and stiffer springs on the clutch is a fail :( my hand still has cramps, and i found myself shifting without the clutch way more than i liked, i need to research a bit more on shimming the springs.
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Peelz

took the paddles off :( rally really is over :(

:lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

My paddles are still on. :lol:

rally's on beyotches!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz