What did you do to your Raptor today? v2

Started by Krandall, October 02, 2009, 01:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

Quote from: Raptoracer24 on January 24, 2010, 11:01:49 PM
Man I don't have a big nice river behind my house like some people *cough cough*. I hate you :D.
And I was gonna go this weekend but my body had other plans and got me a nice sinus infection while the trails I was gonna ride got a couple feet of snow. :(
change of plans - skiing next weekend!

I'm boarding this coming weekend up near Canada (Lutsen Mn) :woot:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Raptoracer24

Just sold my 250
08 700
Stock :(

Out Back Welding

Put rear skidplate back on, and re-bled the brakes.
Re-adjusted the nets on the nerfbars.
Tightened up some misc. bolts/nuts
Re-adjusted the chain.

Alkire193

Raptor arrived at JVR, Kev had this to say about its condition "Well, Chris, it looks like you ride your quad!"

Yes Kevin......I do  :lol:

Let the build commence!

Krandall

:lol:

Awesome.
Just take care over there Alkire, and come home so you can ride the hell outta that beast. She's gonna rip that's for sure!!!

:nana:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on February 02, 2010, 09:59:11 AM

Awesome.
Just take care over there Alkire, and come home so you can ride the hell outta that beast. She's gonna rip that's for sure!!!

+1 to that bro!!!

but....if you need somebody to take care of it while you are away, I am your guy. You can trust peelzy. ;)

serious bro. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Alkire193

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on February 02, 2010, 02:18:11 PM

Awesome.

+1 to that bro!!!

but....if you need somebody to take care of it while you are away, I am your guy. You can trust peelzy. ;)

Slap a turbo on a quad, instant friends. So this is what I needed in High School!  :rofl: :rofl:

Peelz

Quote from: Alkire193 on February 03, 2010, 10:14:04 AM

Awesome.

+1 to that bro!!!

Slap a turbo on a quad, instant friends. So this is what I needed in High School!  :rofl: :rofl:

hindsight homie!!!!  :lol: turbo=friends
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Quote from: Alkire193 on February 03, 2010, 10:14:04 AM

Awesome.

+1 to that bro!!!

Peels learned long ago that anything that blows attracts new friends

Alkire193

See, I can learn all kinds of things from people here. They have no shame. :)

Spartan

Finally put on my pro armor kill tether that I've had sitting around for 6 months or so...also put on a dyna non-prog ignition I got cheap.

1badazz_700r

Got my +2-+2 racers edge head back with webb4 cam,54mm throttlebody and intake from white knuckle and pink denso injector. Installed along with a 105mm Cp 12:1 piston and sleeved cylinder. Just about ready to start her up. :thumbs:

Just a little 778
105.5 WK cylinder CP 11:1
hotrods +5 crank
racersedge +2 head,with webb4
54mmTB with custom intake
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm
hiper dual beadlocks/w gncc holeshots
flexx bars,burgard+2stem/w antivibe
ASV's
odi's

Krandall

holy crap. that thing is going to rip!!!!!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

1badazz_700r

:thumbs: It better give me pucker factor or im buying a turbo :rofl: To date every build i have done has not totally impressed me. So my wallet is praying that i can finally draw the line :lol:

Just a little 778
105.5 WK cylinder CP 11:1
hotrods +5 crank
racersedge +2 head,with webb4
54mmTB with custom intake
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm
hiper dual beadlocks/w gncc holeshots
flexx bars,burgard+2stem/w antivibe
ASV's
odi's

Krandall

:rofl:

that's hillarious!!!!!!

just don't think about what you have into the quad thus far and compare it to what a turbo costs from Joka..

:help:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here: