What did you do to your Raptor today? v2

Started by Krandall, October 02, 2009, 01:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthony81

Cleaned my air filter, changed oil, changed spark plug, and put paddles on to go to Kermit sand dunes sat and ride.
08 Raptor 700 SE
PC III
Youshimura exhaust
Pro Design intake & K&N filter
Mega Cycle X1 cam
12.5:1 JE piston
Trinity Racing 105.5 mill big bore
Hot Rods 5 mill stroker crank
15 tooth front

Alkire193

Called Kevin at JVR, lets get this project rolling!  :clap:

Krandall

I think we don't know enough about this build.....

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Alkire193

Well im not going to lie to you Krandall. I did the math and me making the LS Rally might not happen. I cant get vacation until late September this year because of the companies vacation policy. Might just have to do the picture thing after all. If that is the case ill spill the beans sometime later this week. :( Sucks though I wanted a little surprise for everyone at the Rally. Not to mention letting everyone take some rips on that rocket. *Fingers Crossed*

Krandall

Well, keep it a secret until them..

Still waiting on an RS sticker pic 8)

you know what I'm talkin about!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Alkire193

Ok so here is the deal on that pic Kran. The white sticker that looks good and contrasts well on the aircraft I kind of.....used :) They day before you asked me to take the pictures. I tried the blue sticker on the 30mm cannon but it doesnt contrast against deep green of the barrel. How much for a bunch of white stickers shipped out here? Ill toss them up everywhere :).

Ok the LS Rally is first week in October.....im an idiot. I should be able to work that one out. Im really excited to show it at LS. Even though I probably cant ride it cause wont have ridden it since October 2009.

*This page took 7 minutes to load* Yay!

Krandall

:lol:

Don't worry about it bro. 8)

I'll send some more out to you this week. :clap:

Yesterday, I took the rappy to the river and rode the crap outta it!!!!!!!

Didn't meet anyone else on the river. 4th and 5th gear only. WFO. Was awesome. got a couple pics/vids that I'll upload later!  :clap: 8) 8) 8)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Alkire193

Quote from: Krandall on January 17, 2010, 10:18:53 AM
:lol:

Don't worry about it bro. 8)

I'll send some more out to you this week. :clap:

Yesterday, I took the rappy to the river and rode the crap outta it!!!!!!!

Didn't meet anyone else on the river. 4th and 5th gear only. WFO. Was awesome. got a couple pics/vids that I'll upload later!  :clap: 8) 8) 8)

That sounds awesome Kran! Rub it in why dont ya :)

MO RAPTOR 700

Installed my Dynatek Programmable Ign today and took it for a little ride up the lane.
2007 Raptor 700SE    Black/Orange
Barker In frame Duals, TRF intake, PCV, 11:5.1 CP Tech Piston, HCIII Cam, Ported Head (TRF), KDS +3 TB, Dynatek Programmable Ign.
15 tooth front sprocket
HID Lighting
Pro-Armor nerf bars
A-Arms skid plates

1badazz_700r

got my motor completly tore down and removed the throttle body. also installed a time- sert into my case,where the threads pulled out :( gonna order my new parts the beggining of the week 8)

Just a little 778
105.5 WK cylinder CP 11:1
hotrods +5 crank
racersedge +2 head,with webb4
54mmTB with custom intake
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm
hiper dual beadlocks/w gncc holeshots
flexx bars,burgard+2stem/w antivibe
ASV's
odi's

Peelz

did some tuning on the dobeck. It did have a midrange stumble when I used suggested settings. Runs good now, initial plug check ok. But that was high speed buzz down the street. No stumbles or pops, and she sounds good. Only a good ride to tell for sure now. Friggin winter.
:(

thanks again Krandall for emailing me those pot settings.  :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Raptoracer24

Went outside and stared at it, wishing it wasn't 10 degrees outside so I could go tear  :mad: up. :D
Just sold my 250
08 700
Stock :(

Krandall

quit being a girl and get out there!!!!!!!!!!! 8) :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Raptoracer24

Man I don't have a big nice river behind my house like some people *cough cough*. I hate you :D.
And I was gonna go this weekend but my body had other plans and got me a nice sinus infection while the trails I was gonna ride got a couple feet of snow. :(
change of plans - skiing next weekend!
Just sold my 250
08 700
Stock :(

Out Back Welding