What did you do to your Raptor today? v2

Started by Krandall, October 02, 2009, 01:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devious700rSE

Washed it after a weekend in the sand fun times :D
07 Rappy 700rSE intake and sparks racing exhaust

Spartan

Just changed the oil...waiting on headlight trim piece to come in now.

devious700rSE

bout time chimo u need to stop neglecting that poor baby not only did u beat it you dont change the oil
07 Rappy 700rSE intake and sparks racing exhaust

Spartan

Air filter cleaned...oil status good and still in the tank...I gotta pick up some crush washers from the dealer I guess, I have no idea wtf happened to mine...but this is the first time I changed it since August :lol:

grover

Finally got around to pulling the spark arrester out of the stock muffler. Man what a difference. Can't wait to take it out around the neighborhood and see what it sounds like above idle.  :clap:

Spartan

Hope your lid's on  :thumbs: Unless you got a programmer...It definitely makes a nice rumble removed...but the exhaust is still very restrictive inside.

I added a goody or two to mine  :batman:

grover

Yeah i still have the lid on. This little trick will last me til i get some extra $$$ for a programmer and full system. Already blowed my wad on a new dirty bike and extras for it so the quad will have to wait a bit.  :thumbs:

Colorado700R

Spartan

Nice...Factory headlights or independent Trailtech-ish style?

grover

Having the spark arrestor out makes a huge difference in sound once the rpm's get up a little. Went ahead and repainted the end cap with some sparkly silver ceramic paint while i was at it. I wasn't looking for more power doing this just a little more noise so i got just what i was aiming for.  8)

RaptorDuner

Removed factory exhaust, installed intake & K&N. Tomorrow, adjust valves, replace bent tie rod, Monday, install Barker's. :nod:
'07 Blue
Big 3 w/Barker's & PC3
'09 Raptor 250 SE
'04 DVX 400

Spartan

Dyno tires installed, cleaned it up a bit too cause it was getting dusty :(

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Spartan

Just changed back to dirt tires...broken clutch :(

I did admire my clear cam cover...it got a lot of attention at the dyno...:lol: