What did you do to your Raptor today? v2

Started by Krandall, October 02, 2009, 01:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NaturalRaptor

Installed Rox riser block and ODI grips. Now the throttle cable is to tight and it is revved up real high. So tomorrow, if I can't find enough slack to make it right they will have to come back off. BUT they state "Block Risers are designed to raise the stock bars the maximum amount without having to replace the clutch and throttle cable or front brake line."     ??? ??? ???
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Blair

put her back together... after my last ride i had stripped the plastic off and checked my TPS, (my bro inlaw's  quad was running like shit and when i checked his TPS it was over 1V) so i figured i might as well check mine as well... (0.64 :) )

so tonight i buttoned everything back up, did a once over of the important bolts, and loaded her up so i am ready to go at 7am tomorrow...

riding with a YFZ 450, a Honda 450, and a honda 400... should be a fun day in the lead :)
"The Difference Between Genius and Stupidity... Genius Has It's Limits"
"Scars are the Tattoo's of the Brave"
06 Raptor 700 SE - Pro Circuit T4 - PCIII - ASV Levers - AC Racing Nerfs - AC belly Skid (broken) - Holeshot XCR - Pro Taper Raptor Bend Bars - Pro-Tec Prefilter Airbox Lid - HID Headlights -

Duane

thought about ordering new Kenda Klaws and ITP smooth wheels.
07 Rappy 700r SE1
1. Barker duals
2. FuelATV air filter
3. PCIIIusb
4. Prog Dyantek ing
5. stgII Hotcm
6. Kenny TB bore
7. JE 11-1 piston
ebay 8k HIDs, skat 21/12-8 7 paddles, I-shock I4500, G-force axle, CCP sterring stabilizer
other toy 66 2 door post Nova, LS1/4l60e, in progress

preddy08

Randi, I'd hate to be the one to roll that coard at the end of the day!

FYI your front tires are on backwards. I bet you stop really well  :rofl:
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Alkire193

Installed Sidewinder chain and sprocket kit

Gunz

Well between noon yesterday and 9am this mornig, yeah 21 hours. Tonto13 and I, tore the TB, head, cylinder, clutch, axle, carrier, front shocks, piston, nerf, and plastics off. Then reinstalled a new 12.5:1 piston, new clutch with Ron Woods HD springs, Slingshot lockout, cleaned up an already clean head, added a 54White Knuckle TB, a 3" straight tube w/K&N (bigger then FCI), readjusted front shocks, did a little bit of machine work to the carrier and swinger (To much power kept spinning carrier, now reeeeeally to much power). Installed about 20 blue anodized bolts (thanks Socal) aaaaaand a few other things. Bike runs super strong, tight and crisp, can't wait for Troy to fine tune it for me.
I need to thank Tonto13 for lending his help, knowledge, shop, tools, and the shittiest f'n farts in the WORLD. Here's a couple of pics of the last 24 hours.

Keep your eyes pealed for future builds from us.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Danny T

In the process of trading my +2 arms for +1 arms WOOT! Put a new spark plug wire (mine was trashed!)

Colorado700R

Danny T

Quote from: Colorado700R on October 19, 2009, 02:27:05 PM
:mad:

:'(

Wish we coulda done business aaron!!!!

JUST SCORED SOME FLEXX BARS FOR 150 on the BAY WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NaturalRaptor

It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Alkire193

I smell a challenge.....

FCI installed, quadtech seat installed, rox anti vibe risers installed.....still waiting on Blacked out Barkers!

dgreenbluet

went to the dealer to pick my gasket for the stator cover(long story) and they ordered the wrong one :thumbs:  so i went to tqs and ordered one, another week of down time.  picked up a lonestar axle for $200  :clap:  anyone need a stock axle?  i dont think i will need it, ive heard these lonestars are bullet proof
08 Rapester/734cc 105.5mm Bore/11:1 JE Piston/Big Bore Barkers/FCI wBox/Dynateck Prog. Ign./PCIII/15T Sprocket/Trail Tech Vapor wDash Mount/Moose Nerf, Heel Guards, Race Pegs/Full Skids/Bling Star Victory Bumper/Six Pack Rack

vreds

Installed my brand new PC-V and tested the new "no lid" map :thumbs: Noticed slight more power :)

Adjusted valve clearance while being under the tank :thumbs:

Lubed all the cable  :thumbs:

Installed new rear brake disk  :thumbs:
Raptor 700 2006 ... now with a dead engine :(

PC5
YFZ front shock
CCP stabilizer
Lonestar axle

Spider/Paleface513

Had all this installed in past week. New carrier bearing,dynatek FS(wow),PRM 6 pack rack,shock covers,custom shifter,chain roller and scheduled servise( oil change,valve clearance,lube job). Said wow about the Dynatek is because,I noticed a huge differince over stock. It revs alot faster and pulls stronger higher in the RPM band plus no more speed limitor!  :thumbs: 8) :D :nod: :lol: the dynatek by the way came from DL700 and has his custom curve installed a must have part IMHO
-07 700-based 734 trail build!!
105.5 11:1 5050 +2 +1 head WK54mm TB pink denso injector dynatek w/HDD curves DMC Force 4's PRM skids nerfs and 6pack rack DG bumper HID slim ballist kit flexx bars w/rebound kit HDD clutch kit Ava levers shortys DRD reverse lever key relocator spiderweb grill and cam cover mudlite SP's all around LSR axlecaliber 68.8hp 48.7tq w/+3 TB

HotRods +5 coming!

Spider/Paleface513

Feels as if ignition gave it as much extra punch as big3 did but not quit as much but close just seat of pants feeling. 
-07 700-based 734 trail build!!
105.5 11:1 5050 +2 +1 head WK54mm TB pink denso injector dynatek w/HDD curves DMC Force 4's PRM skids nerfs and 6pack rack DG bumper HID slim ballist kit flexx bars w/rebound kit HDD clutch kit Ava levers shortys DRD reverse lever key relocator spiderweb grill and cam cover mudlite SP's all around LSR axlecaliber 68.8hp 48.7tq w/+3 TB

HotRods +5 coming!