Previous topic - Next topic

LittleBuddha

That is sick.  Nicely done.  May be my next upgrade.   :grin_nod:

Segkast

Oury grips & Yamalube

blueyamaha

This is by far the best paint job I have ever seen. :thumbs:

EVL LS1

lol yeah it sticks   prepping is the key  the paint is house of kolor automotive paints and clears.

ThisGuyAlex

nice video....you using an adhesion promoter and a flex additive for the primer?
sold the raptor....full on 05 yfz in progress...

stock parts: fuel tank, swingarm and rear shock

EVL LS1

already has it in the primer. bends a 2inch diameter at -25 degrees celcius with no cracking, flacking, anything. we went a little beyond the 2" diameter bend in that .gif image =)

Kamakazi

looks unbelievable man, i dont mean any disrespect, but its kinda sad that so much work went into thepaint, and the warning label detents were not filled in.  anyhoo, i like your work man :thumbs:
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

EVL LS1

lol thanks. they can be filled in for more $  :P

for the right price we can make those SOB's as smooth as they were NEVER there  :batman:

CMAT

I still havent seen my plastics I had EVILS send it to Bo since that is where my bike is.  I am really looking forward to it, those guys did such a good job on the hood and toper I had to send them all, and the plastic was rough when I sent them in also.  About the warning tags I have some stainless ones and I am going to order some carbon fiber to see what I like best, so no worries there  :thumbs:

EVL LS1

sweet! hey cmat your hood and tank topper took some abuse it looked like! lol so took liberty to sand and reclear coat them for you =)   

CMAT

You are the mad  :thumbs:  Yeah they went through one of the roughest rides I had been on and still didnt look that bad.  If I quit doing stupid sh*t I think it will look good for a long time.  Thanks alot EVILS