Went 300 Ft. for the first time @ ET in AZ

Started by DL700, September 21, 2009, 12:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DL700

Well,
Me and Dave, drove out  from Hesperia Ca. to APACHE JUNCTION in AZ stopping in Bullhead CITY to pick up PW TONY...a 9 hr on the road drive

I was running my 727 duner and Dave his Stock bore/stroke build..... both down on solid struts (1 in square tube works great...)

ill get some pics when i can but here were our results

My 2 best slips////

4.87@63.72....    1.73 60 ft
4.88@63.72....    1.77 60 ft (very first run of the night)

Dave's BEST 2 slips

CUERVO RACING

1badazz_700r

Nice numbers :thumbs: looks like you guys could have had a faster E.T yet with a little better reaction time.

Just a little 778
105.5 WK cylinder CP 11:1
hotrods +5 crank
racersedge +2 head,with webb4
54mmTB with custom intake
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm
hiper dual beadlocks/w gncc holeshots
flexx bars,burgard+2stem/w antivibe
ASV's
odi's

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Danny T

sounds exciting, what were you guys going against?

DL700

Quote from: 1badazz_700r on September 21, 2009, 04:22:16 AM
Nice numbers :thumbs: looks like you guys could have had a faster E.T yet with a little better reaction time.
thanks...

reaction time does not affect the ET only the WIN light!

Dave pulled a .426 on one of his other runs....i need to work on my RT....
CUERVO RACING

Colorado700R

Quote from: DL700 on September 21, 2009, 12:19:35 PM
Quote from: 1badazz_700r on September 21, 2009, 04:22:16 AM
thanks...

reaction time does not affect the ET only the WIN light!

Dave pulled a .426 on one of his other runs....i need to work on my RT....

Nice runs Daniel.  And I completely suck at RT off the lights, when I had my GSXR on the track back in day I ran it and I swear someone shoulda poked with a stick to get my dumbass to launch sometimes :lol:

DL700

we ran up against anything and everything.... think i lost 1 out of 8 -10 races.... to the 3.9 sec chassis banshee
CUERVO RACING

DL700

CUERVO RACING

SUB454

Good stuff....The 1st time i ran 300ft, i was hooked. It's a great time when your able to go with a bunch of friends. Did you guys run a Sport or Pro tree. I suck at the Sport tree...I'm to geeked to wait for all those f'n light's :rofl:
DIRECTDRIVE

Krandall

I wish they had something like that around here. You west coasters get all the cool stuff. :(

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

DL700

it was a pro .4 tree.... new to me...

now i need to go and talk the local mx track into doing some 300 ft on their place :nana:
CUERVO RACING

DL700

CUERVO RACING

SUB454

Quote from: DL700 on September 21, 2009, 03:32:40 PM
it was a pro .4 tree.... new to me...

now i need to go and talk the local mx track into doing some 300 ft on their place :nana:

Isn't the track in SAC or is it Marysville, close to you daniel. They had some race's this last weekend there.
DIRECTDRIVE

DL700

sacramento is 7 hrs
i will have to search around and see what is close .... it would be nice to have one in my back yard though ;)
CUERVO RACING

SUB454

Here's the link to the track near Sac.
http://www.estreetmx.com/  The 300ft track is new...it got good reviews from the Oregon guys that went down last weekend.
DIRECTDRIVE