Cam Warz

Started by Troy, September 14, 2009, 04:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colorado700R

Quote from: DL700 on October 29, 2009, 12:56:34 AM
<<<working on another custom cam for a  high compression high revving motor

:thumbs:

Texas700

does anyone know how much the Mr Horsepower cam v-3 costs. I have sent them a few messages but no returns.
2006 Raptor 734 12:5to1 piston, hot cam stage III, RF port work, ARP head studs, Kenny +2 TB Bore, I Shock +2 a arms, TCS zero preload shocks, Fasst Flex bars, OMF beadlocks, kenda klaw xcr tires, DR D reverse lever, one industry graphics, Rock nerf bars. FCI Intake, dynatek ignition.

Colorado700R

Texas700

Not too bad. But a little more expensive. Should have guessed by the cost of his port work that he would be a little more expensive than the other cams. Is anyone running that cam yet?
2006 Raptor 734 12:5to1 piston, hot cam stage III, RF port work, ARP head studs, Kenny +2 TB Bore, I Shock +2 a arms, TCS zero preload shocks, Fasst Flex bars, OMF beadlocks, kenda klaw xcr tires, DR D reverse lever, one industry graphics, Rock nerf bars. FCI Intake, dynatek ignition.

Quadracers

Whats going on with this cam test? Time is becoming a factor with the cam I provided. Can we get an update?

Colorado700R

Hoping Troy can get us on Adam's dyno soon Sir.  But if your are time constrained, obviously, I will mail it back to you imediately.

Let me know,

Aaron

Gunz

What exactly is going to be tested again? V3, Web4, Barker,????? Did anybody call Tim and tell him to get one back to troy? Duh I guess so. I can't wait to see the results. I think we are going to do the Head shootout in December. This is going to be all good info, especially since it's nearly tear down season.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Colorado700R

We're waiting on Web to send the repalcement barker to Troy

Gunz

Web's number 951-369-5144  :thumbs:

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Quadracers

Quote from: Colorado700R on November 02, 2009, 09:11:48 AM
Hoping Troy can get us on Adam's dyno soon Sir.  But if your are time constrained, obviously, I will mail it back to you imediately.

Let me know,

Aaron

Is there a date scheduled or is it up in the air? You have a window of about 2 weeks from today and then I will need it shipped back.

Colorado700R

I'll call troy and find out if there is an update on the Barker Regrind Cam.

And PM sent Sir.

Thank you for your patience.

Aaron

Troy

Good news and bad news, I got the RHC back last night, but I'm gonna have to head to Oklahoma in the next day or so and be out of the loop for the next couple weeks at least.  I know that doesn't help us at all Aaron so whatever you want to do at this point.  we can just test the RHC against the Web and RJ or get it scheduled to where you can test them all in your bike before quadracers needs his cam back.  Let me know what you think.

Colorado700R

Ok, since boy toy Troy is out of the picture for a bit.  Working a deal with 4gunz and tonto13 to try and get this done down by Dyno Mike in Little Sahara, OK.

And we'll still be sure to meet your timeline Tom, again thank you for your patience.

VR

Aaron

Troy

Aaron, I just talked to Tim and he's cool with still testing his against the Web4 and RJ up here if you're interested when I get back.  I need to test his against the cam in my bike just to see if my cam is that far off or not.  Also, the cam test for here will include degreeing in the cams, which will take alot longer, but it will insure each cam is where it should be for more accurate results.

Colorado700R

heck yeah, sounds good. I'd like to see where the RJ fits into the chaos.