Cam Warz

Started by Troy, September 14, 2009, 04:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colorado700R

Quote from: RaptorRandy on September 18, 2009, 09:29:18 PM
After reading about the chapps.......I'd be scared to bend over to pick up a wrench in front of Aaron   :humper: ::)

I'm gonna fixodent your teeth onto your 450's gas tank for that comment pappi

:lol:

Colorado700R

Tim Barker shipped a Cam to Troy for our testing. :thumbs:

So we Have a KDS RJ, A Barker Cam, and a WEB 4  :nod:

russ-russ

Cool.  :thumbs:  When you you guys shooting for to make this happen?

RaptorRandy

Quote from: Colorado700R on September 22, 2009, 03:19:25 PM
Quote from: RaptorRandy on September 18, 2009, 09:29:18 PM
After reading about the chapps.......I'd be scared to bend over to pick up a wrench in front of Aaron   :humper: ::)

I'm gonna fixodent your teeth onto your 450's gas tank for that comment pappi

:lol:

:lol:  :rofl:

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge him,
And He shall direct your paths.

Troy

Sure wish we could get that Mr. Horsepower cam  :confused:  Any bets on which cam is going to be the winner?  Who thinks the Web4 is going to get knocked off the throne?

RaptorRandy

Quote from: Colorado700R on September 22, 2009, 06:21:56 PM

Now all you need is a HDD5050 so everyone can see what the difference between it and the KDS RJ is on a build like yours :thumbs:

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

RaptorRandy

Quote from: troywcc on September 22, 2009, 07:54:01 PM
Sure wish we could get that Mr. Horsepower cam  :confused:  Any bets on which cam is going to be the winner?  Who thinks the Web4 is going to get knocked off the throne?

IMHO, the only way the web 4 is gonna get knocked of the throne in this shootout, is if you get the MR HP cam to test against it.

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

Pw383426

Quote from: RaptorRandy on September 22, 2009, 07:57:14 PM
Quote from: troywcc on September 22, 2009, 07:54:01 PM
Sure wish we could get that Mr. Horsepower cam  :confused:  Any bets on which cam is going to be the winner?  Who thinks the Web4 is going to get knocked off the throne?

IMHO, the only way the web 4 is gonna get knocked of the throne in this shootout, is if you get the MR HP cam to test against it.

Word  :clap:

Troy

Yeah Randy that's the test I've been wanting, Mr. Horsepower vs. Barker vs. Web4.  IMHO those cams are the "BIG3"

Troy

Quote from: RaptorRandy on September 22, 2009, 07:55:39 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on September 22, 2009, 06:21:56 PM

Now all you need is a HDD5050 so everyone can see what the difference between it and the KDS RJ is on a build like yours :thumbs:

I wouldn't ask Daniel to send one considering he already stepped up with cams for the last shootout, but if anyone has one they should send it to us just so we all have a final answer to the question of which cam is better.  We could even have a pot between the 5050 and RJ, everyone could throw in 5 bucks and have the paying party's make predictions on whose cam will win and by how much, closest person takes the whole pot.  What's everyone think of that?

Troy

Update:  I can get my dickskinners on a 5050 if enough people want to see it go heads up against the RJ  ???

SUB454

I'd like to see Barker vs MR.HP vs RacersEdge in a big drag motor.
DIRECTDRIVE

Troy

Me too Sub, lets get your bike on the dyno and try those 3 cams  :nod:

SUB454

I'm all for it...but John would never let us test his biggest cam...and I don't think Eric would either.
DIRECTDRIVE

Krandall

It's okay to be skeer'd :)

And like I told Aaron last night. A LOT of people want to see that battle Troy!!!  :nod:

Is it they don't want to test for fear of losing business or fear of being the lesser one?
Only one way to keep gettin bigger. See how you stack up against your competition, and watch everything grow! :batman:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once