Cam Warz

Started by Troy, September 14, 2009, 04:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy

Quote from: DL700 on September 16, 2009, 11:59:02 AM
resale on a cam that is used, or not in its origonal condition can be a loss of $100 each

most companies have "demo units" where i have o few of my own out as well...

Demo units sounds good to me, demo is my middle name...

Troy

I can't wait to see results in Walden/LS, nitrous aside, I'm thinkin the fatboy on the fatbike FTW!!!  :lol:

Colorado700R

Quote from: troywcc on September 16, 2009, 12:03:40 PM
watch the show with a cold beer in hand?  I'm going to be piloting with a cold beer in hand. 

So I'm guessing were using husky jockeys ???

JK

:lol:

Troy

I thought Raptors were built for husky riders.  Nevermind, I got nothin, no excuses, other than I'm married and just don't give a shit  :rofl:

Colorado700R

paddles size and count, gearing and swinger length are also info we'll need to gather

DL700

:thumbs:

we "real world" test all our components every weekend out ... if the other guy get sand in there eye then the parts are working  :nana:

I expect TROY to "stomp" the competition out there....... :nod:

NOTE TO TROY: Put your swingarm on already....unless u have an extra fuel cell to mount out front on a 3 ft pole  :rofl:
CUERVO RACING

DL700

I think i could win your battle...

Cheap fuel cost , budget minded motor build producing great power, and very quick on a +4 arm.... and no DRAG parts  8)
CUERVO RACING

Colorado700R

the more the merry bud, your always invited.  I think everyone involved will learn something, just like you have with your testing.

Aaron

russ-russ

Ummm, I have a hotcam 2 and a hotcam 3 we can test. :loser:

Oh yea, and a really interesting looking Web stage 1.

:cockblock:

Colorado700R

I wonder what my RJ would do in your build ???

:nod:

Colorado700R

Well, sounds like we got a hell of a deal on some DYNO time, now we just need to save some pennys and get the Cams in hand to do the testing.

Aaron

Krandall

Hey Russ, think you can get your quad there? :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

russ-russ

Quote from: Krandall on September 18, 2009, 10:52:42 AM
Hey Russ, think you can get your quad there? :thumbs:
It will depend greatly on when and for how long.  You're talking a 4-5 hour drive for me (one way) and possibly time off from work.  So I'll need as much notice as possible, and reassurances that Aaron leaves the chaps at home.

RaptorRandy

After reading about the chapps.......I'd be scared to bend over to pick up a wrench in front of Aaron   :humper: ::)

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge him,
And He shall direct your paths.

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once