Kenny at KDS still has my head, what would you do if it was you?

Started by MAN, September 11, 2009, 02:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

li-raptor

+10000 on the commmunication goes a long waaaaay !!   :help:

and thats all i have to say bout that !!  :'(

phucker

well this is to kenny, i have talked to the man a couple of times and he is a great guy, offering me tons of knowledge and that was without me buying anything from him. i absolutely hope kenny makes a comeback, i have heard of what has happened to him and wont go into details, but i am supprised that he has the determination to keep going after what has been done to him. he is a very proud man and a good man. good luck kenny!

and this is to dl. he too has given me a ton of help, being the only guy who actually knew (besides troywcc) how the efi worked on the 700 when i was making my 660 efi. dl is a great guy, and a good tuner. he has a lot more knowledge than most for sure. i will order stuff from him in the future no problem.

this is to both of them, it would do good for both of you to not bash eachother, it makes you guys looks like middle schoolers. you both do it and both shouldnt lol. if there is something about the other guy it is best to just hit the back button and forget about it.

and to stir the pot, dmc phuckin sucks. talk about an exact copycat haha, dl did nothing in comparison to those bastids.

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Troy

phucker

ERMAHGERD......

ill give props to monster, at least they didnt copy barkers design lol, they were able to think of their own stuff.

Krandall

Obviously copying sucks, but it's one of those "necessary" monsters.

Look at Mountain Dew / Mountain Lightning :lol:

Having those "clones" helps keep the prices down for the consumers. It's not ALL bad.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

1badazz_700r

Just a little 778
105.5 WK cylinder CP 11:1
hotrods +5 crank
racersedge +2 head,with webb4
54mmTB with custom intake
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm
hiper dual beadlocks/w gncc holeshots
flexx bars,burgard+2stem/w antivibe
ASV's
odi's

Colorado700R

Quote from: 1badazz_700r on September 15, 2009, 02:12:02 PM
I just ordered a set of HMF duals :rofl:

Curtis Sparks just released Duals for the Raptor 700 :jaw:

psych..... :lol:

VelociRaptor

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

1badazz_700r

i would for sure buy a set of sparks duals if they ever made them

Just a little 778
105.5 WK cylinder CP 11:1
hotrods +5 crank
racersedge +2 head,with webb4
54mmTB with custom intake
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm
hiper dual beadlocks/w gncc holeshots
flexx bars,burgard+2stem/w antivibe
ASV's
odi's

MAN

Hey guys, Kenny called yesterday morning to give me the tracking number, my head should be here tomorrow and I have a good feeling it will be. He had me on the phone for about half hour going over the work that was done to the head. He did not have to do that after I was on here talking smack on him, but he did.. After talking with him I sincerely think he is working his ass of to make KDS a stand up company but he is only one man. He was saying his phone was down for about 3 weeks so I guess that didn't help the situation. I told Kenny it was not the point off me not having the head, he just needs to call people back ever now and then and I'm sure he was well aware of this before I said anything. I'm pretty sure he is working towards having everything in stock before he sales it and that would make his and are lives a lot easier. I don't think Kenny's such a bad guy, just a little ass backwards. Thank you very much to RS team for all the help! You have a great site here guys!! I'll let you know when it gets here :thumbs: :thumbs:

I have had both sets of pipes, Barkers were on my last 700r and DMC's on this one. IMO the Barkers look better and the fit is a little better, the DMC's don't like to come back off very easy. I do think the DMC's have better sound to them but that's about it. If the Barkers was the same price as the DMC's at the time I bought them I would have went with Barkers duals. IMO if your looking for duals go with the Barkers you will not be disappointed.

Thanks Raptor Source!
Mike

07 Raptor 700r
PC3, DMC Force 4's, FCI with box, CP 11:1 piston, HDD/Web 5050 cam, Kibblewhite Springs, VelociRaptor Trex II +1 port, +2 TB, 07-09 YZ450f Tusk clutch kit, Ron Woods clutch springs, Evac, Dynatek with HDD map, i5500 +2 LT kit, WiigStyle rear shock, CCP, Hiper CF1 beadlocks, GNCC's and more..

Peelz