Kenny at KDS still has my head, what would you do if it was you?

Started by MAN, September 11, 2009, 02:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

So.. Aarons been trying to hunt me down all weekend  :lol:

I'm glad and I REALLY hope this is the real deal. Kenny means well. I know he's not shady, and I hear ya MAN when you say you don't want to be lied to. No one likes that what so ever.

But like I told Aaron while talking with him this eve. Kenny's trying to run a business. And Kenny's the type of guy that would give you the shirt off his back. Even his undies.. (whether you put them on or not is up to you.... :help:  :lol: ) But I think he has an issue with trying to help everyone :) He's in it for the love of the game. Nothing more Nothing less.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

Krandall

:(

Yes sir.

:lol:

My dads car show. Nothin like sniffin race gas all weekend.  8)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Diggs59

Quote from: Pw383426 on September 12, 2009, 11:23:43 PM
Quote from: Diggs59 on September 12, 2009, 09:09:24 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on September 12, 2009, 08:59:45 PM

Very true Troy, I think both have contributed to our community as a whole.  Perhaps Danial has made mistakes, obviously so has kenny.  I have personally learned allot from both, or from them via Troy.

Everyone has there allegiances, and that's cool cause when I do something stupid it's nice to know someones got my back.  

But I implore you all, lets get this issue solved for Man so whatever or who ever needs knowledge can get it from these smart folks if they so choose.

Thank GERD for beer on nights like these :thud:

I'm tanked Colorado. I'll be the first tlo admit it, but when a hypocrite piles on I take it personal. Welp, there goes my custom curve Ignition.......oops.

Wow, have you ever put each cam on a Cam Doctor? The RJ cam and 5050 cam aren't similar, different specs on the entire cam.... but yet you have the nerve to come listen to some peeps that don't know either, and say he's stealing a cam? Not even close. I have nothing against you Diggs, but you're seriously getting your facts scewed. Lemme guess, you're gonna believe that DL stole ignition curves too? Lol... if you do that's even funnier. Where does Kenny have access to a dyno to even design his own curve? Any amateur hot rod guy can figure out that timing is subjectional to the motor, especially on the dyno. This is no different, DL has learned what timing works, and what doesnt, on the dyno... nothing more nothing less. If you think a guy can just pick a ignition curve, and expect it to be the best on a "oddball" motor, then you have alot to learn.... ok now I'm going to go get another bbeer  :sissy:

Like I said, I was tanked and Daniel posting bad about Kenny (in what seems to be every thread related to the man) had finally gotten to me. He's also posted in some threads regarding Tim Barkers' exhausts, and the comments weren't exactly flattering. I mean when it comes down to it: Tim Barker is a small business owner who puts out a great product.  Daniel will defend the DMC's to the end when matched against Tims though. Don't get that. ???

Little comments like: "see how easy including billet straps is with your duals" (referring to Tim Barkers pipes not coming with them standard)I think those little comments may hurt or at least take away from potential sales opportunities for Tim. I guess I just appreciate the small guy a little more if you know what I mean? I also think Sponsors outta refrain from doing that sort of thing, especially when the negative posts are regarding a small business owner and sponsor of these forums.

I would also like to point out the fact that while I am dead set against Daniels piling on ........I will say that there's little doubt in my mind that Daniel is the "best tuner" in the industry.

I've never stated that Daniel "copied" ignition curves. End of discussion. :confused:  :'(

Colorado700R

alrighty gents, your voice is heard, lets keep our ears tuned for word on Man's head :thumbs:

Diggs59

Quote from: Colorado700R on September 13, 2009, 08:51:45 PM
alrighty gents, your voice is heard, lets keep our ears tuned for word on Man's head :thumbs:

Roger that.....

Colorado700R

VelociRaptor

Colorado700R

Pw383426

Quote from: Diggs59 on September 13, 2009, 08:48:56 PM

Very true Troy, I think both have contributed to our community as a whole.  Perhaps Danial has made mistakes, obviously so has kenny.  I have personally learned allot from both, or from them via Troy.

Everyone has there allegiances, and that's cool cause when I do something stupid it's nice to know someones got my back.  

But I implore you all, lets get this issue solved for Man so whatever or who ever needs knowledge can get it from these smart folks if they so choose.

I'm tanked Colorado. I'll be the first tlo admit it, but when a hypocrite piles on I take it personal. Welp, there goes my custom curve Ignition.......oops.

Wow, have you ever put each cam on a Cam Doctor? The RJ cam and 5050 cam aren't similar, different specs on the entire cam.... but yet you have the nerve to come listen to some peeps that don't know either, and say he's stealing a cam? Not even close. I have nothing against you Diggs, but you're seriously getting your facts scewed. Lemme guess, you're gonna believe that DL stole ignition curves too? Lol... if you do that's even funnier. Where does Kenny have access to a dyno to even design his own curve? Any amateur hot rod guy can figure out that timing is subjectional to the motor, especially on the dyno. This is no different, DL has learned what timing works, and what doesnt, on the dyno... nothing more nothing less. If you think a guy can just pick a ignition curve, and expect it to be the best on a "oddball" motor, then you have alot to learn.... ok now I'm going to go get another bbeer  :sissy:

Like I said, I was tanked and Daniel posting bad about Kenny (in what seems to be every thread related to the man) had finally gotten to me. He's also posted in some threads regarding Tim Barkers' exhausts, and the comments weren't exactly flattering. I mean when it comes down to it: Tim Barker is a small business owner who puts out a great product.  Daniel will defend the DMC's to the end when matched against Tims though. Don't get that. ???

Little comments like: "see how easy including billet straps is with your duals" (referring to Tim Barkers pipes not coming with them standard)I think those little comments may hurt or at least take away from potential sales opportunities for Tim. I guess I just appreciate the small guy a little more if you know what I mean? I also think Sponsors outta refrain from doing that sort of thing, especially when the negative posts are regarding a small business owner and sponsor of these forums.

I would also like to point out the fact that while I am dead set against Daniels piling on ........I will say that there's little doubt in my mind that Daniel is the "best tuner" in the industry.

I've never stated that Daniel "copied" ignition curves. End of discussion. :confused:  :'(

I apologize for my over the top post, had a few too many beers that night  ??? I usually don't ever speak up in these threads, and I'll try to remain silent because we all know they will come back up again  :help:

Colorado700R

All good people here, no worries. :thumbs:

Troy

Damn Aaron, I'm seriously considering hiring you on full time to be my PR guy...

Diggs59

Quote from: Pw383426 on September 13, 2009, 09:29:10 PM
Quote from: Diggs59 on September 13, 2009, 08:48:56 PM

I apologize for my over the top post, had a few too many beers that night  ??? I usually don't ever speak up in these threads, and I'll try to remain silent because we all know they will come back up again  :help:

Likewise 8)

Colorado700R

glad everyone has cooled off here, and really glad that it seems that Man is closer to getting his parts.

gotta go see if I can use the "buy it now" option on Troy's auction of my head :'(

later :thumbs:

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here: