Kenny at KDS still has my head, what would you do if it was you?

Started by MAN, September 11, 2009, 02:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DL700

SOCAL....

Karma is a bitch.....

I pray you go thru the same issues  we went thru so u feel the pain of getting Boned by a company, it will change your view on things and open up your mind to what really goes on....  :rofl:
CUERVO RACING

txredxj

I went through the same problems with my build   kbr had my head for 2 1/2 months before I got it and there was always a reason though some more understanding than others. Also had my pipe out to ron woods for three months or so. Finally they admitted they lost my pipe so I got a new one. It ended up being a 4 month build and 5 months before I got to ride the damn thing.

It is just one of the risks of entrusting someone to do a service. Some times you get screwed but hopefully this problem is taken care of.

yfm700lover

dang hearing all this makes me glad im going to go though dan and have my bike running lol
06 raptor meny mods!

it not how fast you can go its how fast you get going!

Colorado700R

Alrighty, everyone take a DEEP BREATH and relax a bit.

Everyone has there prospective, and everyone has there opinions.  We stated along time ago that "whether your a fully built racer or a stock weekend warrior, that YOUR opinion matters!!"

We also have a rule that no personal attacks will be tolerated.  I think we've stretched this one a bit far, and need to get ahold of it before it's too late.

We need not wish ill will against anyone here, nor do we need unsubstantiated accusations.

I think everyones voiced about enough criticisms here.  Your posts remain and will not be deleted.  

However, from here on in Discussion will be on the purpose of this thread.  That is about getting Man his parts, not DL and kenny's past or who's side of the fence your on.

All parties that have participated in this thread so far are welcome to continue under these guidelines.

Aaron

DL700

:thumbs:
weve had our up's and down's

ive said my piece defending myself....

signing off on this one.\
\

I hope everything works out for MAN....

CUERVO RACING

socalrappy700

Quote from: DL700 on September 13, 2009, 01:04:05 PM
SOCAL....

Karma is a bitch.....

I pray you go thru the same issues  we went thru so u feel the pain of getting Boned by a company, it will change your view on things and open up your mind to what really goes on....  :rofl:

So why the attack on me now.  I wish you no ill will.  I just you would use better judgment with your posts and I wish Kenny would take the same advice.  You are both businessmen and need to handle yourselves as such.  And I have dealt with some of the same issues...I was right in the middle of the T-dub mess.   

I'm simply asking you as one of the Admins to please back off, it just makes more problems for us.  Take the high road....I wish you both would.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: Pw383426 on September 13, 2009, 12:36:02 PM
Drinking and posting is bad Juju  :lol: Hot damn drunk posting.....

Socal, if you think DL jumps in and shits on all of Kenny's threads, I can bring up another 10 threads DL has posted that Kenny has come in on, made false accusations, and expect people to drink the kool aid without backing up any facts  :rolleyes:

Chilling out is a good idea though. Kennys gonna have alot of typing to do on alot of threads when he gets back  :lol:

Oh I know Kenny has done the same, I just wish one of them would take the high road....both would be nice.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

OK, I got a hold of Kenny.  I asked him if there was anything left he need for Man's head to get shipped.  He said no it was ready and would ship in the morning.  I asked him again, and offered him money out of my own pocket if he need anything to complete this transaction.  Again, he said no, and it would ship in the AM.

I do believe this is real.  Kenny and I have been talking for years, and he knows I will help him if I can.  If he says he don't need the help, I think he's got her done.

Of course we will see, but usually kenny doesn't blow sunshine up my ass on issues like this, and I think he's doing whats needed.

Aaron

11Raptor

Quote from: Colorado700R on September 13, 2009, 09:35:39 AM
Quote from: MAN on September 13, 2009, 09:16:28 AM
Quote from: DL700 on September 13, 2009, 01:28:23 AM
MAN:
A ONE TIME OFFER>.....

to RESOLVE THIS ISSUE AND PUT A CLOSE TO THE DRAMA,

I WILL PERSONALLY COVER YOUR COSTS ON THE HEAD AND ANY SHIPPING YOU HAVE INVOLVED in this WHOLE MESS if the head never shows.........

Its not fair for one of my previous customer to get treated this way..

Daniel thank you very much man but I'll have to pass! :thumbs: I think he will get it to me it's just when..  :rolleyes:

Quote from: 11Raptor on September 13, 2009, 08:28:43 AM
I say shut this thread down....Lock it up  :confused:  Just me though.

Michael

Why would you do that? I think people should be able to speak their mind on a forum, especially if they're getting lied to by a builder. Yes, I do think Diggs got a little off track with it last night but he is entitled to his opinion. I just don't feel the same.  

I agree buddy.  It's funny how when Danial retorted to his critics, now everyone wants to shut it down.

The point always has been to get Man his head, Period!!  

As far as Danial in Kenny's threads, they're not the only couple that are like oil and water, plenty others here have been the same way in the past, and we've always dealt with it just fine. I work with true genius everyday, and I can tell you if you want the best ideas or most progressive design you lock the two guys with the most radical countering ideas in a room, and let them hash it out.  That's excatly what I see when DL and kenny throw down in a design/ build/tuning thread.

There's allot of conjecture going on here about the past that has no bearing on Man's issue.  I doubt anyone knows the past issues between kenny and DL except them, and that's their business, not ours to speculate like monday morning QBs.

Like I said, I would like to spread facts, not BS.

Fact:  Kenny owes Man a head
Fact:  Aaron's calling kenny now
Fact: DL has, and is offering help to Man :thumbs:
Fact: both gentleman have a huge knowledge base that we all can benefit from
Fact:  Drinking and posting = bad juju :lol:

sorry guys I was just going a step further than Temptation's post
Quote from: Temptation on September 13, 2009, 06:26:04 AM
Hate to say but this is the shit that will drive people away from the  forum here if this persist, I SAY CHILL
...I don't really think it needs to be locked up jsut more going on here than trying to help MAN get his head....Hope Kenny is able to get it to you soon.  Continue with the bad juju  :lol:

Michael
-2K7 Raptor700 SE2
-Houser +3/4 Blue Steering Stem
-Pro Taper Black SE bars
-ProArmor Kill Switch w/wrist teather
-ProArmor Skid Plates
-ProArmor FAT Peg Black Nerf's
-ITP Holeshot XCR's on ITP SS112's machined w/black
-Yoshi RS-2 Full Titanium Exhaust
-Quadbox FI Power Box
-2K5 2500 Dodge Cummins 4x4 QC w/35's
-EDGE w/Att.

11Raptor

Quote from: Colorado700R on September 13, 2009, 02:00:34 PM
Alrighty, everyone take a DEEP BREATH and relax a bit.

Everyone has there prospective, and everyone has there opinions.  We stated along time ago that "whether your a fully built racer or a stock weekend warrior, that YOUR opinion matters!!"

We also have a rule that no personal attacks will be tolerated.  I think we've stretched this one a bit far, and need to get ahold of it before it's too late.

We need not wish ill will against anyone here, nor do we need unsubstantiated accusations.

I think everyones voiced about enough criticisms here.  Your posts remain and will not be deleted.  

However, from here on in Discussion will be on the purpose of this thread.  That is about getting Man his parts, not DL and kenny's past or who's side of the fence your on.

All parties that have participated in this thread so far are welcome to continue under these guidelines.

Aaron

Ok so Colorado said it better than I
-2K7 Raptor700 SE2
-Pro Taper Black SE bars
-ProArmor Skid Plates
-Quadbox FI Power Box
-2K5 2500 Dodge Cummins 4x4 QC w/35's
-EDGE w/Att.

MAN

Quote from: Colorado700R on September 13, 2009, 05:01:32 PM
OK, I got a hold of Kenny.  I asked him if there was anything left he need for Man's head to get shipped.  He said no it was ready and would ship in the morning.  I asked him again, and offered him money out of my own pocket if he need anything to complete this transaction.  Again, he said no, and it would ship in the AM.

I do believe this is real.  Kenny and I have been talking for years, and he knows I will help him if I can.  If he says he don't need the help, I think he's got her done.

Of course we will see, but usually kenny doesn't blow sunshine up my ass on issues like this, and I think he's doing whats needed.

Aaron

NICE! Thank you very much Aaron!! :thumbs:
07 Raptor 700r
PC3, DMC Force 4's, FCI with box, CP 11:1 piston, HDD/Web 5050 cam, Kibblewhite Springs, VelociRaptor Trex II +1 port, +2 TB, 07-09 YZ450f Tusk clutch kit, Ron Woods clutch springs, Evac, Dynatek with HDD map, i5500 +2 LT kit, WiigStyle rear shock, CCP, Hiper CF1 beadlocks, GNCC's and more..

Colorado700R

Quote from: MAN on September 13, 2009, 05:27:55 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on September 13, 2009, 05:01:32 PM

Aaron

NICE! Thank you very much Aaron!! :thumbs:

No problem bud, glad I could help.  Also, make sure you call kenny about degreeing your cam in properly.  He's much more responsive when he don't owe you something :lol:

MAN

You talked me into a web 4 for this head, I just need sale the RJ cam first..

07 Raptor 700r
PC3, DMC Force 4's, FCI with box, CP 11:1 piston, HDD/Web 5050 cam, Kibblewhite Springs, VelociRaptor Trex II +1 port, +2 TB, 07-09 YZ450f Tusk clutch kit, Ron Woods clutch springs, Evac, Dynatek with HDD map, i5500 +2 LT kit, WiigStyle rear shock, CCP, Hiper CF1 beadlocks, GNCC's and more..

Colorado700R

Quote from: MAN on September 13, 2009, 05:45:05 PM
You talked me into a web 4 for this head, I just need sale the RJ cam first..

but wait to see my dyno runs first, then make the choice. I'm interested to see how it does.  :thumbs:

11Raptor

Well congrates on the head shipping in the am MAN  :clap:

Michael

-2K7 Raptor700 SE2
-Pro Taper Black SE bars
-ProArmor Skid Plates
-Quadbox FI Power Box