Kenny at KDS still has my head, what would you do if it was you?

Started by MAN, September 11, 2009, 02:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

11Raptor

-2K7 Raptor700 SE2
-Houser +3/4 Blue Steering Stem
-Pro Taper Black SE bars
-ProArmor Kill Switch w/wrist teather
-ProArmor Skid Plates
-ProArmor FAT Peg Black Nerf's
-ITP Holeshot XCR's on ITP SS112's machined w/black
-Yoshi RS-2 Full Titanium Exhaust
-Quadbox FI Power Box
-2K5 2500 Dodge Cummins 4x4 QC w/35's
-EDGE w/Att.

Colorado700R

li-raptor

whoa , this is private , very private for the good of us please keep it that way !!  :rofl:

anyway i feel i need to chime , as we know i did a big kds build and came back with shitty dyno #'s and was really pissed about the fact that kenny was'nt around to
help me figure what the deal was !!

well i spoke with him finally and he explained the situation and i gotta say im not pissed anymore !! rough times happen , anytime, anywhere, anyone nooone's imunne !!

anyway back to the point , hes no longer mia and he's doing everything in his power to help figure out where the problem lies with my build , he even was on the phone with them 3 x's yesterday even though they havent even had a chance to look at it !!

i/he are very confident that between the new guys working on the bike and him talking it out on the phone that my bike will be running strong like bull in no time !!

i gotta say this aswell , even though i went thru this whole mess , i would use kenny again !! few of my buddy's are just waiting for my bike to piss on them before they start getting crazy aswell , and im sure as shit gonna recommend him to them !!

my 0.02 cents

NEIL

Troy

Troy

li- I hope you recomend them to a shop to do the full service if they aren't experienced.  I'm sure at this point you wish you would have just had the entire build done in one place instead of bouncing around to several different dynos and several different mechanics.  Nothing wrong with how you did it but I think it goes to show how bad things can get sometimes doing it that way.  I know I'd much rather have sent my motor to my favorite guy and gave him the credit card number when it was done, also knowing it would put out every horsepower that combo was capable of.  I know it sucks that Kenny was MIA after you got your parts but he did live up to his end of the bargain on your transaction.  On a side note:  I hope we all learned to be better people to each other from this, to forgive your fellow man for his shortcomings and to strive to be a better person in our daily lives.  I'm just bullshit'n, where's the damn DRAMA!!!

Colorado700R

li-raptor

yea man def !!

well i found this new shop and the guys there are mind blowing , filled with knowledge and true engine builders not mechanics !!  :clap:

this is as per kenny , so me and my quad have now found a new shop and im damn happy bout it , unlike west coasties we aint got shit out here when it come to quad shops !!  :'(

NEIL

Troy

Luckily for me, I'm the best damn mechanic I can afford  :clap: 

Pw383426

Colorado700R

MAN

I got head from KDS today. :lol:

Kenny just called to make sure I got it today. He is going to swap out my +2 TB for a +3 TB just for all the miscommunication we had. I can't say I have a bad thing to say about Kenny at this point. I think I need to apologize for all the smack talking I did on Kenny, sorry man! Communication works wonders... :thumbs:

Thank you very much to Raptor Source and KDS for giving me head!! :wootwoot: :woo:

Mike
07 Raptor 700r
PC3, DMC Force 4's, FCI with box, CP 11:1 piston, HDD/Web 5050 cam, Kibblewhite Springs, VelociRaptor Trex II +1 port, +2 TB, 07-09 YZ450f Tusk clutch kit, Ron Woods clutch springs, Evac, Dynatek with HDD map, i5500 +2 LT kit, WiigStyle rear shock, CCP, Hiper CF1 beadlocks, GNCC's and more..

Colorado700R

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Troy

Damn that thing is hardly rusty at all, not bad for spending 3 months under a leaking porch.  J/K bro, glad you got it and it looks great, cnc is the shit!