Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume IV

Started by Flynbyu, June 06, 2008, 09:37:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThisGuyAlex

sold the raptor....full on 05 yfz in progress...

stock parts: fuel tank, swingarm and rear shock

exentix

whats going on dudes? guess what today is, friday the 13th

socalrappy700

Ok, I'm heading north.  You guys have a good weekend. 

~Socal
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 13, 2008, 08:53:18 AM
Quote from: Peels660 on June 13, 2008, 08:47:31 AM
hows the weather out there SOcal? DOn't think Chicago would flood, though. Pretty nasty here. Just got an email asking for more sandbagging help further east towards the Mississippi. They want people with 4wheelers to haul the bags back and forth. Do you think they meant the rappy?. I could get that shit done fast.

Weather has been ok, we had a few thunder boomers but most of it went north.  For the most part the weather has been great. 

I think you could move a bunch.  Just need to figure out a way to rig up a trailer. 

see ya. I am taking the wife's Kawi out to help. Levee broke there too.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

who else but rk

2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Flynbyu

Quote from: Peels660 on June 13, 2008, 09:06:33 AM
hows the weather out there SOcal? DOn't think Chicago would flood, though. Pretty nasty here. Just got an email asking for more sandbagging help further east towards the Mississippi. They want people with 4wheelers to haul the bags back and forth. Do you think they meant the rappy?. I could get that shit done fast.

Weather has been ok, we had a few thunder boomers but most of it went north.  For the most part the weather has been great. 

I think you could move a bunch.  Just need to figure out a way to rig up a trailer. 

I was listening to the news this morning and hear it's still really bad for you guys.

We'll pray for no rain.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

kyledvor61

Quote from: Flynbyu on June 13, 2008, 09:58:02 AM

I was listening to the news this morning and hear it's still really bad for you guys.

We'll pray for no rain.

~Brian

yea its bad, there was a tornado spotted in my county

ThisGuyAlex

sold the raptor....full on 05 yfz in progress...

stock parts: fuel tank, swingarm and rear shock

Flynbyu

Quote from: kyledvor61 on June 13, 2008, 10:01:25 AM

We'll pray for no rain.

~Brian

Kind of unusual in that part of the country.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

kyledvor61

Quote from: Flynbyu on June 13, 2008, 10:26:20 AM
Quote from: kyledvor61 on June 13, 2008, 10:01:25 AM

We'll pray for no rain.

~Brian

Kind of unusual in that part of the country.

~Brian

yea no shit. the waters up a few feet and I had to pull the jetskis in the middle of the yard so they wouldnt float away.

Colorado700R

who else but rk

damn weather sounds fucked up. here its sososososo nice out. im proboly gonna check out some bikes with my dad, just for fit. i have to g owith my dad because all i hear my mom saying is " those bikes are too big. why dont you get one like this ( points to a 65)"
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

kyledvor61

Quote from: who else but rk on June 13, 2008, 10:43:19 AM
damn weather sounds fucked up. here its sososososo nice out. im proboly gonna check out some bikes with my dad, just for fit. i have to g owith my dad because all i hear my mom saying is " those bikes are too big. why dont you get one like this ( points to a 65)"

might wanna stick with the grizzly 80 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

who else but rk

bikes no quads dip shit. and that grizzly 80 was pimp as FERK.
new plan- shooting skeet and not the kind that kyle shoots every night
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover