Fact O' The Day

Started by Krandall, July 07, 2009, 07:23:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hefe

Spartan

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Hefe

can we have some cheerleaders?

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Spartan

Hefe

no Pat.. it's Rah rah.. not RE RE

Spartan

I never could figure that sound out :(

Lady4Fiddy

Quote from: Colorado700R on October 07, 2011, 08:59:09 AM
If there's a circadian rhythm for going to bed ~930pm, and still waking up wanting to burn the world and everyone in it....

It should be called "Nikki's Rhythm"  :lol:

Yes I hate mornings!

Quote from: Hefe on October 07, 2011, 10:03:11 AM
are you sure its not Nikki's Cycle?

Nikki does NOT have a cycle!!!  :bird:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Krandall

"Exposure to goats can increase your risk of cancer."

A rare type of lung cancer -- pneumonic-type adenocarcinoma -- is only weakly linked to tobacco smoking, in comparison with more common varieties of lung cancer. Researchers (who ultimately presented their findings at the European Respiratory Society's Annual Congress) had therefore been investigating other triggers for the disease. Since P-ADC shares some similarities with a viral infection that can be contracted by sheep, the study examined people who had consistent professional contact with goats. Sure enough, they were five times more likely to have P-ADC than other types of lung cancer.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on October 10, 2011, 08:52:35 AM
"Exposure to goats can increase your risk of cancer."

A rare type of lung cancer -- pneumonic-type adenocarcinoma -- is only weakly linked to tobacco smoking, in comparison with more common varieties of lung cancer. Researchers (who ultimately presented their findings at the European Respiratory Society's Annual Congress) had therefore been investigating other triggers for the disease. Since P-ADC shares some similarities with a viral infection that can be contracted by sheep, the study examined people who had consistent professional contact with goats. Sure enough, they were five times more likely to have P-ADC than other types of lung cancer.

Aaron, Phil....you guys are f**KED!!!!! :dragonz:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

"Women with high Facebook activity tend to base their self-worth on their appearance."

A study published in the journal Cyberpsychology found that women with larger friend networks and better-maintained public profiles (including large photo albums) also tend to have a public-based sense of self-esteem, influenced by others' approval (and especially by physical appearance). Additionally, the study found that women at large shared five times as many photos as men, as well as being more active on Facebook overall.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on October 11, 2011, 07:29:49 AM
"Women with high Facebook activity tend to base their self-worth on their appearance."

A study published in the journal Cyberpsychology found that women with larger friend networks and better-maintained public profiles (including large photo albums) also tend to have a public-based sense of self-esteem, influenced by others' approval (and especially by physical appearance). Additionally, the study found that women at large shared five times as many photos as men, as well as being more active on Facebook overall.

drives me nuts when people Upload a shit ton of crappy pics. like I want to see them all. :rolleyes: pick the good ones and GTFO

:lol:

Hefe

isn't that the fundimental problem with social networking in general?

When did people start thinking that others cared what they do or think or say?

Facebook is like going to someone's house after their vacation and having to listen to their stories and see thier pics.... NOBODY CARES!

Krandall

"Male crickets will die to protect their mates."

Researchers previously believed that male crickets only protected their mates for the sake of successful reproduction. However, after analyzing thousands of hours of recorded footage of their behavior in the wild, researchers found that lone female crickets were more likely to fall victim to predation than females with mates; conversely, males with mates were less likely to survive. Male crickets evidently go out of their way to ensure the safety of their mates, even when it means an increased risk of personal danger.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz

Quote from: Hefe on October 12, 2011, 10:29:42 AM
isn't that the fundimental problem with social networking in general?

When did people start thinking that others cared what they do or think or say?

Facebook is like going to someone's house after their vacation and having to listen to their stories and see thier pics.... NOBODY CARES!

unless those people ride atv's, then I'm all ears.  :lol: :lol: :lol: