Fact O' The Day

Started by Krandall, July 07, 2009, 07:23:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

He used to come here every once in a while.. But since he became a mod @ RF I haven't heard from him in a while..

didn't he sell his Raptor?

RaptorlessRandy?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

Quote from: Krandall on March 19, 2010, 09:19:19 AM
He used to come here every once in a while.. But since he became a mod @ RF I haven't heard from him in a while..

didn't he sell his Raptor?

RaptorlessRandy?

He's just a lurking mofo.....until I call his old ass out enough :lol:

And yes he sold his "Heavy duner" :rolleyes: 780 awhile back
he has a Honda 450R now and a utlity quad I think. He was out of work for quite awhile, but now has a steady income again, so I bet he'll return to the raptor game eventually.

Hefe

I know the name, but Have never met the guy

Peelz

Raptor Randy is a cool guy. DOesn't pull his punches.  He has one post here recently, talking trash about a seller :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Hefe

dragonz

2003 Raptor 660LE
719cc with Kenz 13.5:1 piston
X-4 cam & no decomp
39mm FCR's
HV ported head
Ferrea SS Valves
CT Sonic Exhaust
GYTR Clutch

ASR +3+1 A-Arms & Works Tripple Rates
450 Front Calipers
+2 Extended Swingarm
G-Force Axle & Hubs.
Pro Armour Skid Plate
Tusk Nerfs

Gonna be a fun ride now!

Krandall

'Diabetics in the U.S. go through 6 billion glucose-testing strips each year.'

According to figures published in Popular Science, the 23.6 million Americans with diabetes go through around 6 billion testing strips each year to determine their blood glucose levels. This self-test requires a drop of blood from the patient, and according to the magazine, those tiny blood drops amount to about 1,600 gallons lost each year.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Hefe

Peelz

Diabetes is killing the country slowly. Waaay too much sugar in everything we eat.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

preddy08

I got your fact of the day:

docking: The act of placing the head of ones penis inside the foreskin of another's penis.

Peelz and Pat enjoyed docking immensely because of Patcy's stretchy foreskin.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Peelz

Spartan

Drrr....Peelz why did you share that?

Hefe

Peelz

docking... WTF? me and preddy call that Saturday night.

for real, nothing better to do!