Fact O' The Day

Started by Krandall, July 07, 2009, 07:23:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

"There is no real consensus on what "had sex" means."

When people are speaking casually, the phrase "had sex" can mean virtually anything. A Kinsey Institute study asked 486 participants a series of questions, all beginning with the prompt "Would you say you 'had sex' with someone if..." before describing some intimate behavior. Nineteen percent of respondents thought that anal sex fell outside the definition of sex, and about 28% thought oral sex didn't qualify. Eleven percent of respondents thought that typical intercourse didn't count as sex if there was no ejaculation. Five percent of people didn't identify typical intercourse as sex at all.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

russ-russ

So only somewhere between 81% and 72% of raptor rally attendees "had sex".   ???  I'm not buying it.

dragonz

Quote from: russ-russ on December 30, 2011, 04:24:26 PM
So only somewhere between 81% and 72% of raptor rally attendees "had sex" with me.   ???  I'm not buying it.
Guess that explains your funny walk...............
2003 Raptor 660LE
719cc with Kenz 13.5:1 piston
X-4 cam & no decomp
39mm FCR's
HV ported head
Ferrea SS Valves
CT Sonic Exhaust
GYTR Clutch

ASR +3+1 A-Arms & Works Tripple Rates
450 Front Calipers
+2 Extended Swingarm
G-Force Axle & Hubs.
Pro Armour Skid Plate
Tusk Nerfs

Gonna be a fun ride now!

Peelz

Quote from: dragonz on January 02, 2012, 04:15:44 AM
So only somewhere between 81% and 72% of raptor rally attendees "had sex" with me.   ???  I'm not buying it.

I was in the 19-28% :( :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

russ-russ

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on January 02, 2012, 12:00:48 PM
Quote from: dragonz on January 02, 2012, 04:15:44 AM

I was in the 19-28% :( :lol:
Yea, this year you were.  :thumbs:

Krandall

"Distaste for broccoli is genetic."

Many vegetables, but particularly cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, contain compounds called glucosinolates that can protect against carcinogens at low doses while being toxic at extremely high doses. Some people can taste these compounds, finding them incredibly bitter, while others can't taste them at all. Research published in Current Biology indicates that the gene hTAS2R38 is responsible for people's perception of glucosinolates. Study participants with two "sensitive" versions of the gene rated broccoli and its related vegetables 60% more bitter than those with an "insensitive" version of the gene.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Spartan

I actually do like steamed broccoli...

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz

barf. the taste of peas, broccoli, and cauliflower makes me wretch instantly

Krandall

I dislike cooked peas, but fresh from the garden are delicious.  I LOVE broccoli and cauliflower. Cauliflower especially. Probably my favorite veggie :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

rappyfreak

Love eating broccoli, cauliflower and peas, they make me pass gas like I'm on  :tonto:
'06 Raptor 700: Yoshi RS-7 full, PCV, Pro Design Foam, EHS lid, Flexx bars, 2" Rox a/v risers, ASV C/5 levers, Powermadds, CCP, HDUSA i3500 +2 a-arms, Rap 700 SE front shocks redone by Wiig, Fox Podium X rear, DWT Drift rear and Hiper beadlocks, Pro Armor XC nerfs, Race grab bar, Tag Agro bumper/chassis skid, PRM 0.25" swinger skid

My name is Iñigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!

Krandall

"Driving a Porsche communicates that you're interested in uncommitted sex."

Men's conspicuous spending suggests that flashiness indicates an interest only in flings, not relationships, according to a study by Rice University, UT San Antonio and the University of Minnesota. The flashiness does in fact make a man more sexually desirable to women than owning a functional and inexpensive item does: Women who participated in the study found a Porsche-driving man more attractive as a date, but not as a candidate for a serious relationship.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on January 04, 2012, 08:16:00 AM
"Driving a Porsche communicates that you're interested in uncommitted sex."

Men's conspicuous spending suggests that flashiness indicates an interest only in flings, not relationships, according to a study by Rice University, UT San Antonio and the University of Minnesota. The flashiness does in fact make a man more sexually desirable to women than owning a functional and inexpensive item does: Women who participated in the study found a Porsche-driving man more attractive as a date, but not as a candidate for a serious relationship.

:rofl:

driving a scion suggests that you are into bisexual encounters. No joke I read it on the internet.

Hefe